Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey

@ your service
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
i spent the night at the hospital because of kidney stones. The pain of my life!! i wanted to die last night and they had me there for about 2 hrs waiting in major pain until they finally injected me with pain killers. I had this problem 2 years ago but last time the stone was less than 1 mm. this time the stone is 4.5mm! The pain was way worse this time around. Doctors are hoping i can pass the stone. If not i'll have to go back and have it taken out because my kidney was very swollen. So I'm taking a narcotic to help ease the pain and drinking plenty of fluids hoping i can pass this today. last time it took a week to pass the stone. I hope no one here ever goes through this. They say that passing a stone is as bad as giving birth.

mdonley what are the odds i'll pass this 4.5mm stone? my last stone was less than 1mm and it took 5 days.

mdonley what are the odds i'll pass this 4.5mm stone? my last stone was less than 1mm and it took 5 days.
Don't have a clue. They kept me in the hospital on drugs and fluids via IV for 5 days hoping to get my stones to pass, but they never did.

If lithotripsy (breaking the stone with ultrasound) is an option for you, go for it. Much better recovery time than the basket or surgery, and much less painful.

sorry to hear that... I had them too. Between Kidney stone pain and gunshot, ill take the bullet thanks... 4.5mm is pretty big. You might want to catch it and give it to your doctor to have analyzed to find out the composition of it to help you avoid it in the future.

thank you. i'll let you guys know what happens.

sorry to hear that... I had them too. Between Kidney stone pain and gunshot, ill take the bullet thanks... 4.5mm is pretty big. You might want to catch it and give it to your doctor to have analyzed to find out the composition of it to help you avoid it in the future.

... or mount it under glass. :p

i think it's beginning to come out but in pieces. i'll still gather these pieces up and take it to my D.

i will post later a remedy i'm using and other remedies that have helped others. No one should ever have to pay for this kind of info so I'm posting here at this site so that everyone that suffers this here can have all the help that is possible. later.....

Well, that's riveted my attention. I'm all for prevention. And a cure is good, too.

here is some info that was not cheap but no one should have to pay for health information. i want to share this with you all and i will later post the remedy i'm using. I used one of the methods in this report 2 years ago and it helped a lot.

enjoy!! View attachment kidney_v4.pdf

here is what i'm currently doing and so far so good;

1 dozen eggs
3 cups of fresh lemon juice

Wash shell of eggs carefully as not to break them. Place eggs in shells in a large bowl. Juice lemons. Pour juice through strainer and remove all pulp. Pour fresh lemon juice (concentrated will not work) over shelled eggs (DO NOT BREAK EGGS). Cover eggs with juice and place in the fridge for about 2-3 days.

What will happen is the lemon juice will break down the shell of the egg into a white liquid. What remains is the 12 whole eggs inside of a protective membrane. Carefully remove and discard the whole eggs with yolk and all. All you want to keep is the lemon and shell liquid mixture.

Drink this mixture daily for at least 1 week (1tbs 3 times per day for humans - 1 teaspoon 2x per day for cats and dogs) - stones will break up and pass in urine.

Aren't those egg shells made of the calcium that is what's in those kidney stones you're trying to get rid of?

Aren't those egg shells made of the calcium that is what's in those kidney stones you're trying to get rid of?

i don't know what to tell you except that it's working for me and it worked for a dear friend of mine years ago. He did this treatment once and never had the stones again. I've searched more information on this and it seems to work for many others. I also asked that same question about the egg shells but the egg shell is what helps it pass out with less pain while the lemon juice is destroying the stone. I haven't needed any more pain killers and the stone is coming out piece by piece. I'm also drinking a chinese herb that helps dissolve the stone and prevent future ones. Xanthium pills which i found at a regular pharmacy store. Others have drank this in pill form or the plant itself and it seems to prevent future stones. I'm doing these things and at the same time informing you all on the results because this is truly an awful thing to go through. In my previous post with the downloadble attachment I tried a few years ago the 1st remedy and it worked. The stone was smaller so this time I'm going through a different route. Hope all this info is helpful to someone ...........

I had my first kidney stone about 4 weeks ago. It began when i felt pain in the lower left side.
After about three days the pain moved to what felt like my lower groin area.
Got pretty severe at times but would ease. I didn't feel the need to take off work at that point.

Then on a Saturday at the end of the week it got bad and I went to the local emergency room to report my pain. My mom being a retired nurse already diagnosed me.
I told the doctor what she said and he actually followed her directions.

I had a urine sample test, blood test, C T scan of my lower abdomen.
All the results showed I had the stone. Amazingly enough it had passed while I sat in the Emergency room waiting area for 9 hours trying to get in to see a doctor!

I was afraid it was appendicitis. I have no more stones as of now.
I did increase my intake of water and lemon juices etc. I am staying away from calcium supplements.

My doctor however felt like diet had little to do with it.

sorry to hear that truckracer. see what you can do to prevent future stones. it could be worse next time. I passed my 4.5 mm stone already thanks to the lemon and egg remedy plus the xanthium herb pills . the stone came out in pieces and the rest was dissolved. I stopped drinking the pain killers a week ago. I'll have the stones analyzed to prevent future ones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts