Kids Binge-A-Palooza July 14-30

pattykay

formerly crodrules
Original poster
Jun 14, 2014
North Central Ohio
Kids' Binge-a-palooza | MyDISH | MyDISH | DISH Customer Support

According to the link above, there will be a free preview from July 14-30 of the following channels: Nickelodeon, Nick Junior, Nicktoons, Teen Nick, Boomerang, Discovery Family, Discovery Familia, Cbeebies, and Baby TV, plus HBO Family (July 21-24) and Starz Kids & Family and Starz Encore Family (July 24-30). I am looking for confirmation that the linear channels will be included in the free preview. I only ask because these channels are not listed on This Month's Featured Free Previews, nor are they on the Dish Perks Free Preview page on the Dish website. I don't want Dish to have any wiggle room to say that they specifically stated that this free preview would be "streaming-only" or "on-demand only."

The free preview page does list the entire HBO package for those dates, and I already have free HBO anyway, so I am not worried about that one.

Yeah, it lasted a lot longer than the advertised July 30. I'd been recording Looney Tunes from Boomerang all this time.

Reactions: pattykay
Yeah, it lasted a lot longer than the advertised July 30. I'd been recording Looney Tunes from Boomerang all this time.
Dish had announced that it was extended until August 8, but I forgot to update this thread. Based on the lack of replies, I didn't think anybody else was interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)