Kind of an odd UVerse Question

cbear13

Original poster
Apr 14, 2009
TX
I have 2 bedrooms back to back with cable termination in just one of the rooms. Can I split the cable (using a standard coax splitter from Radio Shack) and have uverse in each room (provided I have 2 of their boxes of course)? If that won't work can I split the cable and have uverse in one room or the other by moving the existing box between the rooms? If a splitter will work what type do I need? I bought one that supports up to 2350 hz - the standard ones are up to 900 hz (at least that is what I've found).

I have 2 bedrooms back to back with cable termination in just one of the rooms. Can I split the cable (using a standard coax splitter from Radio Shack) and have uverse in each room (provided I have 2 of their boxes of course)? If that won't work can I split the cable and have uverse in one room or the other by moving the existing box between the rooms? If a splitter will work what type do I need? I bought one that supports up to 2350 hz - the standard ones are up to 900 hz (at least that is what I've found).

My WAG is Uverse does all the install, you just say where, when, and how much.:D

Satellite for 15 or 16 TVs

High Numbered QAM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)