FOR SALE Kitz Technology Low Noise KT-501-COAX Pre-Amplifer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cpalmer2k

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 18, 2013
United States
I'm selling some Kitz Technology Pre-Amplifiers I bought awhile back to test with my antenna setup. Both were used by me once or twice in testing, but have never been outdoors. These are the COAX powered versions with the waterproof aluminum housings. I ended up going with two Televes antennas pointed in opposite directions that have built in amplifiers, so I just don't need these.

Asking $70 SHIPPED for this one (retail is $80 with the coax power option). Will entertain offers though.

The KT-501 is a variable gain (0-17.5db) TV/FM amplifier with a low noise figure of .85db. The KT-501 is a good choice for close to long distance TV reception. It is also very good for FM reception. It is designed for use in any areas including those with strong transmitters near by. It is designed to be very overload resistant. The KT-501 is our best amplifier for FM where many strong local channels can cause bleed through to adjacent channels. The variable gain can be adjusted to eliminate the bleed through while still helping receive the weak channels.

Kitztech FM or TV Booster
KT-501 Specifications:

Bandwidth 54 Mhz - 806Mhz
Noise Figure: .85db
Variable Gain: 0-17.5 db
Overload Resistant
Input/Output Impedance: 75 ohms
Fully Shielded Aluminum Case
Case Size: 3.125" x 2.125" x 1"
DC power supply included
Amplifier Power: 7-14 Volts DC @ 70MA
Warranty: 1 Year

KT501_standard.jpg
KT501_coax.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts