Klipsch Qunitet III

Chucky Cheese

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 14, 2008
Does anyone have a set of these speakers? How do you like them? I just picked them up at Best buy for $299 and their Sub 10 for $229. I have to say their some really nice sounding speakers. The only gripe is, they don't sell extra speakers if you want make a 7.1 system. I could probably find an extra set on Ebay.

Yeah, I looked around and nobody sells single speakers, although you probably could upgrade the mains to a pair of floorstanding ones in the synergy series. That would only cost you twice what you paid for the system. Might be cheaper to buy a second set and then sell the leftovers as a lcr 3 channel system :(

Even the Klipsch website lists this as a system with no optional satellites:
Quintet III--- Bookshelf Home Theater Speaker, Home Theater System

I think I have seen pairs on ebay though.

I'm a pretty big Klipsch fan, although my system is larger, and thus more intrusive in the room. It has always amazed me how Klipsch can make a power efficient speaker with such smooth sound and seamless transitions between drivers. However, a lot of people accuse them of being too bright. Since my listening is 70% home theater, I find that it works for me as dialog is crystal clear.

I think you done good, and expect you will be happy with them for a long time. Just don't listen to their big brothers :)

Just don't listen to their big brothers :)
I know what your saying. I have a floor sounding, large center and large sub by Yamaha, but I'm tired of all the space it takes up. That's why I wanted either in wall mounts or a good satellite system. I'm more into watching movies than listening to music through them. For a small system they pack a good punch!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts