KMMF FOX, Missoula, MT

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Diamond Jim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
The Boilermaker State (#19)
:confused: I am looking for KMMF, a Fox station out of Missoula, Montana. LyngSat chart
shows it on G10, TP 1, Freq 11719, SR 27687. I also have seen Freq 11799, SR 26660 listed for it. I have tried manuel and blind searches and all I come up with is a bunch of spainish stations, which I will ask questions about later.
When I use the 11799 freq I get all of the Equity Stations, but no KMMF. If anybody knows where I can find KMMF, please let me know.

Thanks,
~J~

Can't verify it here. I put both Freqs in and came up with a dozen various channels, but no KMMF.

There are 2 FOX stations on G10R that I get.

WMQF - Fox 19 Marquette MI

KPBI - Fox 46 Fayetteville/Ft Smith AR

Sorry.

PSB said:
Last time I checked it was just a test card!
Pete I thinkk you're thinking of KWWF out of Iowa City/Waterloo, IA

KMMF is a Fox out of Montana

KMMF has come and gone a few times, I havent seen it in months.

Thanks guys. I have had the MPEG for about a year now and have been searching for as many Fox stations as I can get for different MLB/NFL games. KMMF has never showed up, but I keep seeing on the charts.

~J~

The only FOX ones on DVB KU Band are
WMQF 19 Marquette, MI G10
KBPI 46 Little Rock, AR G10
KUIL 64 Beaumont, TX AMC4

There is one out of Anchorage, W7, Tp 9, Freq 3880, SR 25200. picked up the Anaheim/Minnesota game today. They are 3 hours behind my time zone. That is the kinda stuff I am looking for.

Jim Adams said:
There is one out of Anchorage, W7, Tp 9, Freq 3880, SR 25200. picked up the Anaheim/Minnesota game today. They are 3 hours behind my time zone. That is the kinda stuff I am looking for.

lucky ducky...you got C-Band :):)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)