KPTV (FOX 12) Portland, Oregon has removed LAFF (12.3)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tvinsider

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 15, 2022
Salem, OR
KPTV (FOX 12) Portland, Oregon has removed LAFF (12.3); confirmed by laff.com and RabbitEars.info It now says "FUTURE Programming" on the channel banner. It would be nice to see MeTV (currently airing on low power stations KJYY, KJWY and KOXI) MeTV+, Movies!, Decades or Rewind TV launch on this full power subchannel.

Last edited:
This morning I did a rescan and noticed that on KOIN 6.3 (currently Sports Grid) the program information and description was for the 80's sitcom 'Diff'rent Strokes" (the one with Arnold and Willis) Is this a sign that Rewind TV maybe finally coming to the Portland, OR area? I even checked out the program guide and it now lists Rewind TV programming. I also went to the Rewind TV website but no update that KOIN would be launching the Rewind TV soon. To quote the late comedian Arte Johnson; "Hmmm....very interesting!" I should point out that Sports Grid programming is still on KOIN 6.3, just the program description and guide information shows Rewind TV programming at this time.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)