Knoxville ABC not in HD for finals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Koilvr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2008
In a house
The Local ABC Wate6 has not been showing alot of shows in HD. This is a crappy channel. There news Sucks everything about them sucks. WHY is it not on? I can not watch it this way. I am sooooo MAD!!! I even called and they said they will do someting about it. 30 min later nothing.

called twice their number is 865-637-6397

Attachments

• finals.JPG
    finals.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 216
I got a few people to call them, after an hour they put a scroll their haven issues with the HD and there working on it.
You would think with the biggest game in Basketball they would have there act togethere.

You could easily get Atlanta channels from the Knoxville area. I know because I do this when I'm in Knoxville tailgating for UT games.

You would call dish (or use the online chat) and tell them that you have moved to an address in the Atlanta DMA, but that your billing address is the same. they will change your locals from Knoxville to Atlanta and you will not have to watch WATE anymore, instead you'll get WSB. Easy as that.

I do not know anyone in atlanta thats the problem. No friends there. I have lived in knoxvile for 2 yrs live all my life in calif.

You don't need to know anyone. Just pick an address. As long as you leave your billing address as your Knoxville address the service address (which is what you'll be changing to Atlanta) makes no difference other than to give you a different city's locals.

Sorry I am askin sooo many questions But what about the phone line? I am usin my broadband connection more now. I still have my phone ine connected too for caller Id

Sorry I am askin sooo many questions But what about the phone line? I am usin my broadband connection more now. I still have my phone ine connected too for caller Id

Don't worry about it. My VoIP line shows up as a number several states over anyways on mine.

1 more question

What happens if my vip722 goes bad? since it is lease and I need a new one? and what about when I want the 922? Do I move back to knoxville,tn to get the box shipped out or? and any SOL issues I can take care of. or repoints. but if I have box issues what do I do?

I am in Knoxville and just did this because I was installed on the western arc. I am facing the wrong way for the Knoxville HD locals. Everything is working just fine for me, but I have a question for lakebum431. Where did you get that dish cover? I love it. Also, should I expect that the Atlanta locals will remain on the 129 satellite, or will that market eventually be converted to eastern arc?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)