KOMO 4 (ABC) Seattle

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

SirChaos

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 7, 2005
Marysville, WA
Weird, right now Directv here in Seattle is showing a marker screen on Channel 004 speaking of Technical Difficulties.

Please tune to one of the following channels to view programming that was interrupted.

ABC 397 or 86.

So right now I'm watching ABC on the National Feed out of Los Angeles.

This must be serious?

EDIT: ABC (KOMO) is off air on the Digital Tuner.

From KOMO website:

KOMO-TV is currently off the air due to a technical problem. Engineers are working to fix the issue. You can find the latest episodes of scheduled programming at abc.com.

Not a Direct Tv subscriber but saw this post and thought I would pass it on.

From KOMO website:

KOMO-TV is currently off the air due to a technical problem. Engineers are working to fix the issue. You can find the latest episodes of scheduled programming at abc.com.

Not a Direct Tv subscriber but saw this post and thought I would pass it on.

Totally forgot their website ;)

Back on the air now. )

According to the KIRO website, there was a power problem on Queen Anne hill which affected KOMO, KING and KIRO, although I didn't have any problems with the 10 PM news on KONG (same location as KING).

Yes there was a power outage and they were off the air till 9:30 or so. The two programs are being rebroadcasted tonight, Private Practice and Gray's Anatomy, Ugly Betty you can view at KOMOTV.com

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts