Krypton

osu1991

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Sep 4, 2004
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Set two generations before the destruction of the legendary Man of Steel’s home planet, Krypton follows Superman’s grandfather, whose House of El was ostracized and shamed, as he fights to redeem his family’s honor and save his beloved world from chaos. Krypton premieres in 2018 on SYFY.

Reactions: lern4483

Set two generations before the destruction of the legendary Man of Steel’s home planet, Krypton follows Superman’s grandfather, whose House of El was ostracized and shamed, as he fights to redeem his family’s honor and save his beloved world from chaos. Krypton premieres in 2018 on SYFY.

Ok, I'll go along with this.

Caprica "ended" because of poor story and poor ratings.:wink
And I don't see Krypton doing any better than Crapica.

Only reason I finished watching Crapica was because it got canceled, so figured I'd watch the last several episodes, as opposed to just dropping it. If I remember correctly, we have a whole thread here devoted to it's Crapitude. :D

Problem I see with Krypton show, is with no superpowers due to red sun, where does it go? There's really nothing to distinguish it from any other "on another planet" scifi show.

Reactions: lakebum431
And I don't see Krypton doing any better than Crapica.

Only reason I finished watching Crapica was because it got canceled, so figured I'd watch the last several episodes, as opposed to just dropping it. If I remember correctly, we have a whole thread here devoted to it's Crapitude. :D

Problem I see with Krypton show, is with no superpowers due to red sun, where does it go? There's really nothing to distinguish it from any other "on another planet" scifi show.
Exactly what I was thinking. What's the point without being "super"?

Exactly what I was thinking. What's the point without being "super"?
At least with Gotham, they were able to show a pre-Batman show easily, since super powers never play a part with the character.

At most with Krypton, we'll get General Zod staging a civil war, but with no super powers there's nothing to separate it from any other civil war/coup. Because beyond Zod, there really are no classic villains to show from a younger standpoint, something which Gotham can easily do.

Maybe Krypton is where the Sharknado's originated? They could have jumped through the Phantom Zone to get to Earth...

Or maybe Brainiac had something to do with it, when he bottled up Kandor... It created a hole, and got filled with Sharknado's. LOL

Reactions: Foxbat and Derwin0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts