This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

KSMO Adds Light TV

Yes OTA 66212. But can't get like MLB Network,NBATV but not on CCI yet and so on Antenna that's why Cable is good.

I thought I posted this before, but I guess I must have forgotten to hit "save." KSMO-Kansas City MO/KS added LightTV. It is virtual 62.2 (physical 47). 3.358 Mbps.

I thought I posted this before, but I guess I must have forgotten to hit "save." KSMO-Kansas City MO/KS added LightTV. It is virtual 62.2 (physical 47). 3.358 Mbps.
Tell me, is it like mine here in the LA market?

Widescreen SD "stretch-o-vision" when native 4:3 content is broadcast (yuck
..).

On Fox's virtual ch. 11-3 (which is physical ch. 13 used by FOX owned KCOP-13. Pgm. stream 8)

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

It's "stretch-o-vision" in Tulsa too. I imagine they send it out that way on the national feeds. On now, Black Stallion Returns is letterboxed and stretched. I never watch it unless I happen to have Plex dvr on with the HDHomerun. The guide on Tivo is 3 hrs off and I've grown weary of reporting it to Tivo for the last 3 months. The Nielsen/Gracenote guide on Plex is correct though.

This is how it looks on my end