WJRT ABC 12 Mid-Michigan TheGrio issue and adding THIS TV

Hyper Casey

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 1, 2010
Mi
Talked with an Engineer friend at WJRT ABC 12 today. On Jan 1st 2024 a new Diginet channel called TheGrio was to replace Circle on subchannel 12.3. That did not happen, Circle TV left and 12.3 just shows "New Channel Coming Soon". He told me they are waiting on some equipment to come in to get that issue fixed and it should be soon. He also told me that THIS TV is going to be added in the near future as the new 7th channel and will be subchannel 12.7

Talked with an Engineer friend at WJRT ABC 12 today. On Jan 1st 2024 a new Diginet channel called TheGrio was to replace Circle on subchannel 12.3. That did not happen, Circle TV left and 12.3 just shows "New Channel Coming Soon". He told me they are waiting on some equipment to come in to get that issue fixed and it should be soon. He also told me that THIS TV is going to be added in the near future as the new 7th channel and will be subchannel 12.7
Yeah, unfortunately Byron Allen also bought ThisTv, and turned it into garbage. They don't even show ANY movies anymore, just complete crap. It's worse than junk. Look up the present guide on TitanTv and see.

P.S. TheGrio used to be on one of the 49. subchannels, but got removed some time ago.

Reactions: Hyper Casey