Status
Please reply by conversation.

ikki

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 22, 2009
Minnesota
I must say I am really enjoying the programming on Kuwait TV2 on 97 West they have a lot of programming in English.

Right now I am watching a show about a pet doctor from Australia. (01:32 Central Time) If your looking for something to watch give this channel a try.

11790 V 28125

Ikki, Yeah when I first started in FTA we watched a lot of KTV2. Sometimes I still remember thats it there and catch some good shows. If they would put a program schedule on line they'd get a lot more viewers I'm sure. People still laugh when I tell them I can watch Tv from Kuwait, and its in english too....Blind

KTV2 is good. I know they show CSI on there, occasionally a movie or two. Tapesh will sometimes show American movies uncensored in English. I watched Live Free Die Harder on there when I first set up my system.

Very good one. All you have to do is hit the ZOOM button in your TV control remote to get rid of the arabian subs. You can also follow Prison break in a dailay basis. KTV2 can also be watched at Hispasat 1C/1D 30.0 west TP 12172 H 27500 3/4

i watched KTV2 yesterday too. Actually a lot of great english programming on those international channels on 97W. Some of the news coverage too, Al Jezeera gets some AMAZING shots.

I also watched an Iranian channel out of Toronto (can't remember at the moment, have to post it later) that had a painting show. The guy was like an Iranian Bob Ross. Incredible painting, no commentary, just weird electronica music in the background but i was mesmerized.

I also watched some really bad soaps from the middle east. Really bad. I guess daytime tv sucks in EVERY language. haha

I didn't actually know about this channel until I found the version that's down on Hispasat at 30W. (I believe it's the same feed we see at 97w.) It has a lot of good American shows on it. I've seen Prison Break and some good US movies.

there is a program schedule by day of the week, but I'm not sure how up to date it is...

add the www to the link...

kuwaitlink.localweb.com/ktv2/schedule/

kuwaitlink.localweb.com/ktv2 appears to have been abandoned in '96/7
Kuwait Media streams same programming. Still, there is no schedule.
I wonder if this is where I saw the original Star Trek episode a while ago????

Yep, this channel has good series and movies, I believe it´s the feed on Hispasat @ 30w is the very same one.

Now it would be great to have access to a programming schedule in english. I looked for one about a month ago and I couldn´t find any.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)