Status
Not open for further replies.

Catvindia

Original poster
Jul 15, 2019
NEW DELHI
I HAVE PUCHASED KU-BAND LNB BRACKET FOR PRIME FOCUS C-BAND DISH
FROM CATVINDIA BUT , I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE KU BAND BRACKET USE TO C BAND DISH

And secondly, couple of pictures could say more than many capital letters. Welcome to the forum!

scalar_dual_2.jpg

I think this puts it with in 4 degrees spacing between sats or less. There is a manual out there somewhere.

If you have 4 brackets going to feed horn you may have to take 1 off fro this assembly.

I HAVE PUCHASED KU-BAND LNB BRACKET FOR PRIME FOCUS C-BAND DISH
FROM CATVINDIA BUT , I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE KU BAND BRACKET USE TO C BAND DISH

Be sure to use a KU feedhorn which is designed for a prime focus dish. An offset type LNBF is designed for an FD of .5/.6 and will only partially illuminate a prime focus dish with a typical FD .3-.45.

Reactions: c-spand
This is a typical KU prime focus adapter bracket for a three leg/mounting hole supports. This model has a selection of clamps to support 23-68mm feeds.

KU_Feedhorn_Clamp.jpg

Simple to use:
  1. Remove the existing C-band 68mm bracket clamp mount.
  2. Replace with the replacement KU bracket/clamp mount.
  3. Install the prime focus KU LNBF.
  4. Center the feedhorn on the reflector. Make sure the feedhorn is aimed directly into the center of the reflector.
  5. Set the polarity/Skew: If a motorized dish: align the vertical probe with the 12/6 o'clock polar axis. If a fixed dish: align the vertical probe with the skew offset angle for the target satellite.
  6. Slide the feedhorn fore/aft to set the correct focal length and optimize the signal quality.
  7. Tighten the hardware and enjoy KI signals on tour prime focus type dish.

I've seen 40-23mm adapters on sale. On the same principle it is fairly easy to make 63-40mm adapter. I had made several, can not find any, just self-explaining pictures. Not only plastic can be used as material for such an adapter, but also wood, or even dust-tape. :shh
IMG_20180706_174008 (Large).jpg IMG_20170529_093205 (Large).jpg IMG_20170529_093219 (Large).jpg IMG_20170529_104912 (Large).jpg IMG_20170731_141837 (Large).jpg

Add: Seems that TS is not anymore interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)