Kudos to Sadoun!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iafirebuff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Waterloo, Iowa
I must tip my hat to Sadoun (again). I recently ordered a couple of small items. One of the items was overlooked. Well when I received the 2nd item, what a surprise! I had a bunch of Sadoun "extras" in the pacakge - a Sadoun ball cap, Sadoun stapler, a handfull of Sadoun pens and highlighters! THANKS SADOUN! Now when I am out tinkering with my satellite gear, I will be sporting my Sadoun gear! THANKS AGAIN! What a GREAT company!

I might add they are way cool! My daughter was looking over my should as I was opening the package......she wanted the highlighters and pens, and as I was walking into the other room I happen to look back and she was putting the hat on :) So, I might have to "steal" it all back!

I would like to take a road trip sometime....but the gas $ it would take to fill the u-haul I would need to rent would be expensive :) I am afraid if I went there, Sadoun would be closed for a few days while they waited for more stock to come in :) It would not be a pretty sight :) Seriously - I would love to go check them out.

Come over during the Hamvention. We will be there. It is a lot of fun and you will see ton of electronics all over the place. Your U-Haul trailer will be put to good use. :D

I am glad your daughter liked the highlighters.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)