Kung Fu HD coming... (In November 2004)

The Year of The Dragon was on HDNET Movies last night, so we should see it on Voom within 2 weeks, that seems to be the pattern lately.

During the Cinema 106 channel intermisisons I frequently catch a segment about QT and Kill bill 1/2 in there they show what looks to me like a HD segment of the 36th chamber, maybe it's just a ED clip, hard to tell because it's old, but at least you know Voom has access to SOME kung fu somewhere.

Here are some titles starting November 1st for Kung Fu HD!

November 1

KungFu-HD (106): China Strike Force *+ (2000, Action / Ad)
KungFu-HD (106): City on Fire *** (1987, Action / Ad)
KungFu-HD (106): Dr. Wai in the Scripture With No Words ** (1996, Action / Ad)​

November 2

KungFu-HD (106): Fist of Fury *** (1972, Sports)
KungFu-HD (106): Bruce Lee: The Legend *+ (1977, Doc)
KungFu-HD (106): Shaolin Soccer *** (2001, Comedy)​

November 3

KungFu-HD (106): Way of the Dragon **+ (1973, Sports)
KungFu-HD (106): The Heroic Trio *** (1992, Sports)​

November 4

KungFu-HD (106): Best of the Best II ** (1993, Sports)
KungFu-HD (106): Bloodsport 4: The Dark Kumite *+ (1998, Sports)
KungFu-HD (106): Operation Condor 2: The Armour of the Gods *+ (1986, Action / Ad)​

Shaolin Soccer! Cooooool!!

I hope there are lots of older Shaw Bros. classics, and not so much Jean Clod Van Damned :)

You know what'd be cool? If they get the TV series Legend of the Condors. It's an adaptation of the wuxia novels. Very long, and PQ will be SD, but it's good, and will open up a whole new realm for western kung fu fans.

Is the Way of the Dragon listen on Nov. 3 this way of the Dragon?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068935/

Because the one up there is listed as "sports" genre as is Heroic Trio, Best of the Best, and Bloodsport which while Bloodsport is a contest, it's more of a action/kung-fu type of deal than sports.

This is good news man, I predict this channel to become really popular. I also hope Shaw brothers movies end up here, old Chan flicks, hopefully even Jet Li's Hong Kong pictures...

Good question. Don't know and my guess we'll have to wait until then. I want all these movies OAR. It is the ONLY way to enjoy them fully.

Samuri flicks too?

Anyone know if they will be showing Japanese type flix, like the classic Kurasawa stuff, Lone wolf and cub, Zatoichi, etc?