Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
B000068MFT.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Sean Mota said:
So was Quentin Tarantino on this one? I could not tell whether he was part of the cast or just directing.
I wonder the same thing. I caught a quick glimpse of his name in the opening credits without really seeing why it was there. At the end he wasn't listed as a director or producer or writer or anything at all that I saw (I guess I coulda missed something). And I certainly didn't see him in the movie.
Kind of left me wondering if they just paid him to throw his name up there for some credibility/name recognition? Anyone know what his involvement was? Pretty cool movie, by the way.

I watched this one last night and it was awesome! This is what is all about. If they can get good Kung Fu movies like this on a regular basis, I will truly be in heaven....."Because Wu-Tang Clan ain't nothing to f$%K wit".. ;)

They said "Quentin Tarentino Presents"....

He had nothing to do with the making of the film. He merely picks a couple of films he likes and blesses them with his name to help sell them stateside...... He did the same thing with "Hero".

Although I am not a big fan of this type of FU movie (The mythical leap 20 feet up in the air, spin five times and land on 3” by 3” pole, mind you..), this was kinda entertaining. However, these characters make gold medalist gymnast look completely uncoordinated. I must have said “oh, C’mon…” at least 20 times when I saw this last night. I guess I just prefer the older FU classics like Bruce Lee’s Enter the Dragon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)