KXII & KTEN subchannels?

TexasPatti

Original poster
Dec 6, 2006
Could you please tell me what we need to do to get those channels. We do get KXII and KTEN. We have Dish Network, can't get cable where we live.

Could you please tell me what we need to do to get those channels. We do get KXII and KTEN. We have Dish Network, can't get cable where we live.

Dish network does not carry the subchannels. They only carry the main channel. You should check if the signal is strong enough at your house using TV Fool - Home. If so, put up an antenna.

On DISH channel 20 is 12-3 and channel 12 is 12-1 SD only. If you want the digital broadcasts you will need a digital converter box (with the Gov't coupon) or a DISH receiver with the ATSC tuner built in. A TV antenna to receive the broadcast signal, currently both are UHF but Feb. 17th 2009 KXII is going back to VHF channel 12 so you will need a VHF/UHF antenna in the future.:):):)Ch 10 offers 10-1 NBC/10-2 CW network and 10-3 a 24hr weather channel. I guess I should add 12-2 is the My TV network. Depending on where you live Dallas may be receivable which would add about 30 channels of Digital programming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)