L.A. NBC no longer shown as choice for new DNS

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Derwin0

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Peachtree City, GA
okay, went into my account page to see if the new bill was posted (had made some changes last month and want to see if I'm being billed correctly). Went to the locals page and saw some differences in the locals page.

*note* I have waivers for all 4 networks
For Distant Network Packages, all 5 (NY, Chicago, Denver, LA, and Dallas) are shown with Denver & LA checked off (I have those, so that is correct)

For Distant Network A La Carte,
Dallas has only CBS & NBC (this has been known for the last week)
NY, Chicago, and Denver have all 4
But LA now only shows ABC, CBS, and Fox as choices, no NBC.

Can anyone confirm with their account?

I had my NBC LA drop on and off my account the past few days. The channel is still on, however. I think the computer is just dropping it off the list, but that channel is still available.

Lucky said:
I had my NBC LA drop on and off my account the past few days. The channel is still on, however. I think the computer is just dropping it off the list, but that channel is still available.
Might be just a website hiccup then, as the channel has remained available on my recievers.

Derwin0 said:
Might be just a website hiccup then, as the channel has remained available on my recievers.

Yes, mine too. I had it disappear one day, return that night, and then disappear again the next day. Right now it is not there, but NBC LA is still on for me. I really think it is just the computer dropping it on the website for some strange reason.

I notice the changes too. But there is no "SUBMIT " button showing for me. I can check box one of the DNS locals but there is no wa for me to "Submit" for them to add to my account. Anyone having the same issue?

Derwin0 said:
okay, went into my account page to see if the new bill was posted (had made some changes last month and want to see if I'm being billed correctly). Went to the locals page and saw some differences in the locals page.

*note* I have waivers for all 4 networks
For Distant Network Packages, all 5 (NY, Chicago, Denver, LA, and Dallas) are shown with Denver & LA checked off (I have those, so that is correct)

For Distant Network A La Carte,
Dallas has only CBS & NBC (this has been known for the last week)
NY, Chicago, and Denver have all 4
But LA now only shows ABC, CBS, and Fox as choices, no NBC.

Can anyone confirm with their account?

Same with my account i have waivers for ABC and NBC.

seems as though the dish website is about as reliable as the software on their irds:)
although that isn't saying much
DISH IS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
THEY HIRE RETARDS ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE BOARD, ITS OBVIOUS
RETARDS IN EVERY DEPARTMENT

Everyone who has had the NBC LA problem please go and check now and report back. As of this afternoon my NBC LA choice is back. This is what is happening with mine. It comes and goes, so it makes me think it is a computer problem with the website.

Just checked again and now my NBC LA choice is gone again. It is just coming and going. I wish someone at Dish would straighten that computer out.

working here as of 4:40 CDT. just logged an address on the address finder that qualifies for NBC & Fox distants and NBC LA is on the list

Mine was there as of 3:00PM EST and gone again as of 5:00PM EST. Like I said, I think it is just the computer screwing up. I don't think the rules has changed as far as NBC LA. The choice keeps coming and going on the computer, but the channel stays on.

stone phillips420 said:
gone for me, i was demamed a security risk by audit team and no longer have access to the website as the audit team changed my username/password combo

well, hell, you called them all retards, what do you expect! Serves you right!

Slamminc11 said:
well, hell, you called them all retards, what do you expect! Serves you right!
I expect a sorry for the inconvenience when one passes 4-5 audits in 3-4 months
a thank you for being a customer would be nice too

im sure by now most know dish has problems within every aspect of the company, at least it seems that way to me:)

Last edited:
Lucky said:
DerwinO, check again. I wouldn't be surprised if yours is gone again, too.
yep, gone again this morning.
Must be a website snafu.
Probably moved the 921 programmers over to the website. :devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)