L272 software update for 921

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yeah, my Panasonic won't do the RW's but it does use Rams that I can edit either with the Panny or with computer... I have not burned to an -R with it in so long I thought I would try... next time I hide the 921 Remote :D ... No Timer problems here either, My 921 is very stable and troublefree, just had to reboot after the software download...

Anyone else having problems with the EPG not updating the last day or so?

I can't get anything past 1 or 2 hours and the rest is NIA. I've gone days in advance and will see only 1 or 2 shows populating.

I've got 100-118 signal strength on 61.5, 110 & 119

This is weird... :confused:

I haven't tried a PBR yet, but that is my next step.

PBR fixed it. No need for the hammer *this* time.

Its been a bit flakey the last couple days. Maybe it just needed a fresh start....

Mark_AR. I have also been having problems getting the daily download for the past couple weeks on my 921. I get it ok for a couple days-and then it fails for a day or two. On Sunday I performed 4 different cold boots (Power cord & Power button) before I got it to download. Very frustrating. By the way, what do you mean by (PBR fixed it)?

Power Button Reboot? Don't DISH call it "Front Panel Reset" instead? Half-dozen or 6, I know same thing but power button reboot sounds a bit odd after hearing front panel reset from the DISH techs out there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)