L3.57 for 622 downloaded!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
rglore said:
Two days ago, my 2 week old rev. D 622 lost all red on HDMI. It's OK in the morning but then goes out about an hour later. Last night, it went completely out, just white noise on the TV. I cooled the box down a little and it returned minus red colors.

rglore: It might be too late to help but you might want to check out the following thread on keeping the 622 cool.

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=59186

NightRyder

NightRyder said:
rglore: It might be too late to help but you might want to check out the following thread on keeping the 622 cool.

NightRyder
Yeah - I was about to point to the same thing, especially since I have been intimately involved in that one too! So maybe the HDMI issues come in several flavors? (I think that has been apparent.) Some have "hard" failures that might be due to SW incompatibilities, and some have intermittent problems that might be thermally induced.

rglore - what make/model TV ?? TIA...

psumattDE said:
Had it here in DE at 7am EDT.

Hopefully it will fix the audio/video stuttering I was occasionally seeing.

I have had no issues with my 622 until the new SW downloaded on the 18th. I am now having the audio/video stuttering mentioned above. I spoke to E* yesterday and that is one of the problems that is supposed to be addressed with L3.57. I have to reboot at least once or twice a day. It is starting to get irritating.

So far, I have not experienced any lost on HDMI with all my 622s (yet :) Bu I did experienced few lost sync situation (only with the Sharp LCDs). One new bug that I had this morning was complete lost audio. It took a reboot to get the audio back. I will keep eyes on it to see if it happened again. So far, it only happened on one 622 with HDMI connection.

Last night I not on lost HDMI out put sound and video...It would not allow me to change the channel from a channel that I was recording a move on. It was not until the recording was done and I could do a soft reboot did I regain full functionality of the 622 again

NightRyder said:

NightRyder

My HDD average temp is usually 118, not in the over heated range. My other 622 (rev. B) is solid as a rock, no issues at all. It looks like the rev. D boxes got some bad spec video chips, I'll just call and get another one.

I refuse to add fans to to my 622, if it malfunctions, it's simply a defective unit, period.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)