L405 for 622

I've had L405 for a couple days now and I can confirm that it has not resolved my OTA pixelation problem. I still get brief bursts of pixelation and audio stutters on one channel (ABC). OTA was never a problem before L401.

I think its safe to say the 622 has an uresolved OTA issue, regardless of multipath. In my situation, I have a 100SS on NBC that the 622 has issues with while the HR20 and my TV have none.

I think its safe to say the 622 has an uresolved OTA issue, regardless of multipath. In my situation, I have a 100SS on NBC that the 622 has issues with while the HR20 and my TV have none.

Nobody is saying the 622 doesn't have OTA issues, but there are some things you can try like adjusting your antenna that may help alleviate some of it. Even the slightest redirection of you antenna may help.

I know, I mean in not dogging on the 622 as I like it better than the HR20. I just spent part of the morning moving the antenna around the attic and it did not help me. Outside is not an option and I feel that if there are this many issues, they should be working on a resolution for it. If I understand correctly these issues were not present before the L4xxx software, correct?

Nobody is saying the 622 doesn't have OTA issues, but there are some things you can try like adjusting your antenna that may help alleviate some of it. Even the slightest redirection of you antenna may help.

I use an indoor antenna. I've spent many hours trying different locations / positions, and even tried 2 other antennas. Nothing has improved the situation. The one channel giving me a problem is ok when tuned through my tv. It seems to me that Dish should be able to figure out what has changed in the software between L366 and now and determine if it was a useful change or not.

I'm having a problem watching a Dishpass recording from the start, beginning when the recording is still in progress. I select the "Start Over" option, but the 622 shows what is currently being received and recorded. The only way I could figure out to get back to the beginning of the recording was to use fast reverse.

The problem happened again the next day with the next event recorded by the Dishpass.

For the third day I told the 622 to skip the recording of the Dishpass event and I created a manual timer for the channel and time period in question. This time I had no problem selecting "start over" and watching from the beginning.

For what it's worth the Dishpass selects events with "Angels" in the title on channel 367 (Fox Sports Net West HD). The 622 has Software Version L405RBDD-N and Boot Strap Version 1710RBDD. The 622 is in single mode and I have no OTA antenna (since I have no line of sight).

Has anybody else experienced a problem watching a Dishpass event from the start, beginning while it is still being recorded?