L613 software update still needed...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bebop

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 5, 2008
Idaho
My ViP722 serial number starts with R00867... I also have the bootstrap 1418...

I don't yet have the L613 software update (still at L612) and have tried turning off the receiver, checking on the nightly updates, and telling the unit to check for updates...still no luck downloading the update.

On another thread I saw that the software was sent out to serial numbers lover than mine - and that was most recently done on September 3rd.

Does that mean I don't yet have access to the L613 software update and just need to wait it out? It seemed like the last update went through to everyone about the same time frame - and this one has been about 10+ days.

If someone could chime in with some direction or just to say that this is common and I need to be patient, I'd appreciate it.

(I'm new and this forum has been quite helpful so far.)

My 722 got it a few days a go, my 622 is still on L612. Be patient........................

Ed

Correction! The 622 just got L613 this morning at 4:00 am!

Last edited:
My 722 got it a few days a go, my 622 is still on L612. Be patient........................

Ed

Correction! The 622 just got L613 this morning at 4:00 am!
722 just got it this morning as well - at least for my serial number.

Good deal!

Wuh oh, and now L613 has broken the DVR on-screen graphic that shows the protect/unprotect state of a recording.

Not a biggie because the "Keyhole" icon is still accurate in denoting a protected recording, but the button used to toggle the protect/unprotect state is not. Whoops.

I have L613 on both of my VIP 622's. I also have the 501 VOD Channels with 1080P on both VIP622's. What did dish fix from L612 to L613 and what did they break? I have not seen any release notes or any info on what is new on L613.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)