L750 Update Seems to Have Fixed "Empty Rentals" - However...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

eacalhoun

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 20, 2006
Morganton, NC
Got the L750 update on my 722k a few days ago and it seems it has fixed the "emptying" of MY RENTALS. However, it seems the update has caused a minor inconvenience but this may have been the only "workaround" the techs had to prevent "rental empyting". When I wish to stop viewing a movie in MY RENTALS, I can only resume the same movie. Also, I cannot delete the movie at THIS level. If I click DONE, the receiver goes back to LIVE TV - it does not go back to MY RENTALS as it did before. So having been taken back to LIVE TV, I must hit the DVR button and go through the menu to get back into the MY RENTALS area to delete any stored movies or view a different one. Slightly aggravating, but if this is the only fix to avoid losing access to movies in MY RENTALS I'll take it.

Eric

Don't hold your breath about the empty "My Rentals." I've had L750 for quite some time on my 722Ks and they have exhibited the "My Rentals" emptying since day 1 of L750, just as before on L690.

Don't hold your breath about the empty "My Rentals." I've had L750 for quite some time on my 722Ks and they have exhibited the "My Rentals" emptying since day 1 of L750, just as before on L690.

Thanks - given off/on issues I've had with my 722k that I just got one year ago, I'm not surprise. Whoa...this is my 2nd 722k in a year's time. First one died within 4 months.