L754 on 722K

If you were a Pub Member, you would have known in advance.;) Some minor fixes and a possible future feature.:D

Anyone having the partial signal loss message popping up with L754? I am getting many of these the last 10 days. It goes away if you press the guide button.

I get that darn message all the time with this update.....dish tells me I am out of aligned...Had 2 techs come out in 2 weeks.......come on, its still doing this...... At this point I have nothing good to say about dish... but I am still here.............lol

Scott Greczkowski said:
That is if the rumor was true. I guess we will have no idea until we see it, and if we do it could be anytime between now and the end of time. :D

Yeah hopefully ViP won't be left in the dust :( . They're still solid receivers, either way (especially the 722/722k.)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

If they stop supporting the VIP's I probably out of here. I don't want to upgrade to a hopper. There is nothing that I care anything about on it that the my 722k doesn't already do.

I'm sure that they'll keep supporting the ViPs in terms of making sure that what they already do works. What we're talking about here are features that were never on the ViPs in the first place but Hopper has. For example, soon with the latest update Hopper will have a "Recycle Bin-like" feature that allows you to have a second chance before completely erasing. That's what I meant hopefully the ViPs will get it too. Though Hopper has a lot more HDD space so that could be why the ViPs never got such a feature.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts