La Liga Season 2007-2008 on WorldSportHD

No live game yet... The Barcelona vs. Osasuna game is from the last season. :(

There is still hope though: I just checked, the Valencia-Villarreal game (the last one mentioned by Paul) starts at 21:00 local time. Which is 3pm ET, if I am not mistaken.

Not sure which game Paul, Sid and the crew finally made it to, but looks like we won't see it live. Perhaps a taped replay later this week.

No live games next week either: La Liga has a break for internationals. Hope this gives enough time to sort out all the ownership disputes...
(CORRECTION: Internationals will be played the following week: no La Liga matches the weekend of September 8-9)

They just aired an episode of La Liga Report and it was from "Week 12". :(

PS It has to have a new look - because none of the players in last year's intro are now in La Liga ! ;)

Update: The website says they are going to show last week's Valencia v Villarreal match on Sunday. They are still not able to air a live match.

What is wrong with Spain, this issue is retarded for one of the biggest football leagues in the World. Imagine my horror when last weekend I sat down to watch the Madrid derby only to see an old match from last season and the scroll at the bottom about issues. What a disappointment that was to see. Same thing this week, can't be.

From CNNMoney.com:

...Yesterday, the court decided that until the legal battle over who holds the rights to which games is concluded, Mediapro will be permitted access to games and permission to broadcast them...

What is wrong with Spain, this issue is retarded for one of the biggest football leagues in the World.
If you think that retarded media rights issues are specific to Spain, I have three words for you:

Big 10 Network

:(

PS Still waiting for an answer to:

" What is the time slot each week for the first new airing of La Liga Report ? "

The chart is now a little confusing.

Which is the "live" match on 9/2 that La Liga Report will be before ?

The Onscreen Guide shows Valencia from "5/26/07" at Noon on 9/2.

UPDATE: rereading the thread... I think my confusion is that you have not removed from the chart, the 9/2 Barcelona match that evidently will not be shown

UPDATE: rereading the thread... I think my confusion is that you have not removed from the chart, the 9/2 Barcelona match that evidently will not be shown
Corrected.

A new episode of La Liga Report is on right now!

WARNING: Don't watch this episode if you are planning to watch the Vallencia-Villarreal game at 12pm ET. All scores are revealed!

And looks like now they are showing the last week's episode of La Liga Report. For those of us who missed it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts