LA Starchoice Installer needed

sugarqube

Original poster
Jul 28, 2004
Hey guys I am looking for someone to assist me in setting up my Starchoice system here in LA. So far my current installer who has never installed a KU band dish before is having a heck of a time and I am not sure if the receiver is defective or if he simply can't get a signal because he is incompetent.

does anyone have a reference for a good *choice installer? I have tried calling some people in the yellowpages but no dice.

thanks in advance.

thanks for the advice jumbo

Tried calling some of the places listed on that site, and nobody has any knowledge nor inclination to install a *choice system. The sad thing is that I am willing to pay around 400 bucks to have someone do the install for me, the dish is already on the roof and level - the cable run has also already been done I just need someone to tune in the dish for me and to isolate what may be a receiver problem - (signal is always 0).

If anyone can help i'll definitely make it worth it for them.

I recieved your email the other day. I do not live in Los Angles, and I did my own install (both times, and about to do it a third time) so I do not know any installers capable of it, nevermind in Southern California.

sugarqube said:
Hey guys I am looking for someone to assist me in setting up my Starchoice system here in LA. So far my current installer who has never installed a KU band dish before is having a heck of a time and I am not sure if the receiver is defective or if he simply can't get a signal because he is incompetent.

does anyone have a reference for a good *choice installer? I have tried calling some people in the yellowpages but no dice.

thanks in advance.

Where in L.A are you located at? Maybe I can assist you somehow, depending on your location and when you are available.

I am in the Hollywood Hills off of Mulholland. I am available pretty much anytime and will definitely pay you for your time as having TSN setup for me is a necessity for work.

Regards.

Update;
Finally found an installer in la who had done a *choice system and he got it squared away for me. If anyone needs a great guy who does fta and cband as well as *choice pm me and I'll get you his info as he was very good.

Update;
Finally found an installer in la who had done a *choice system and he got it squared away for me. If anyone needs a great guy who does fta and cband as well as *choice pm me and I'll get you his info as he was very good.

Yes , would love to know the info of your installer please , was not able to work out how to PM you

Brad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)