Lab HD is back on Rave HD!

Brilliant Idea: Why not show new concerts, new music videos, and new music related content instead of dumping countless hours of LSD flashbacks that have already been broadcast a thousand times? Oh, never mind...just realized Jimmy is at the helm and in the process of sinking VOOM.

TheTimm said:
Anybody know if they'll be showing the fireworks clip (1812 Overkill) on Lab today? Seems to me it would be kinda appropritate.... but I suppose if I don't know if/when it'll be on it'll be like that tree falling in the woods with no one around. I like me some Moov, but can't watch all day!
Hey, better late than never! :D Just caught the 1812 Overkill clip -- they showed it immediately following the end of the 9am-10am Tank episode (I think it actually started around 9:58). Every bit as cool as I remember it. :D

riffjim4069 said:
Brilliant Idea: Why not show new concerts, new music videos, and new music related content instead of dumping countless hours of LSD flashbacks that have already been broadcast a thousand times? Oh, never mind...just realized Jimmy is at the helm and in the process of sinking VOOM.
So how long before VOOM goes busts again. I really thought they would do it right just concentrating on being a provider. However, look who is at the helm....They made a press announcent that they would spend $100M up to $500M per year on new content. I think James would rather see the money in his pocket. He is short-sided and instead of invensting now an getting into a the cable companies he can and reap greater rewards later, I figure he is giving VOOM the same time fram as before and will suck it dry.

I never thought I would say this, but now that I have HDnet and HDmovies, my wife and I are pretty happy campers. I think HDfu, HDvice, HDfamily etc... would do better with a basketball team owner running them.

Initially after beging with V* since Oct '03 and then getting a DVR from E* there was some stuff I had never seen before. But now I think I saw EVERYTHING except for a trickle of new stuff on Voom10.

You think they could at least drop $100M in Voom10. MonstersHD has become very dismall. Right now there are movies on GuyTV that I didn't catch. But now with a 942 it's just a matter of a month or so.

My wife bought a cheap pair of sunglasses in which the lens keeps popping out. To quote the missus, "You don't get much for $5 these days." IMO, Rainbow should include the entire VOOM21 lineup along with their WE/AMC/IFC programming contracts at a very low cost per sub. It is much better to get $1 a months from 75 millions subs than it is to get $5 a month from 50k subs.

Rainbow has an opportunity to penetrate new markets and establish their VOOM21 lineup ahead of the pack. They have been extremely successful marketing their other channels so I why shouldn't we expect the same? Hell, they should make VOOM10 available for free over the next 12 months for any MSO that subscibes to Rainbow programming. If VOOM21 fails then Dolan Jr. is certainly the Anti-Midas.

GuyTV "Casting Call"

20 Million Miles to Earth (1957, SciFi) **Premiere** on GuyTv HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts