Laff Moving Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Like others, I would like to see more sub channel fare. Direct does not carry them, so it can be a plus for Dish. FETV should move down in the 230's too where the others are. Rumor has it, Dish has been working to see if METV can be added, according to a CSR I talked to sometime back. But I have not heard anything more. Buzzr (Old game shows), seem to be pretty popular too. Now with Family Net, FETV (Cozi), Grit, Get TV, Justice, Dish has a real edge on Direct to the older crowd that enjoys those type shows. I watch Get TV a lot. Fortunately I do get Decades and also The Comet OTA. Comet does stream now. Another good addition would be Antenna TV, THIS, Heroes & Icons, and well as RTV. I doubt they cost much to add and except METV, they are only available in SD.

I knew it! I knew there couldn't be two other guys who were interested in the channel placement of Beauty IQ! :);)
Ha! I am always interested in where new or current channels are placed or move to. I actually like Satellite Guys better because it seems like the folks here are more informed and know what they're talking about. The only reason I follow the other site is for the uplink reports.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts