Lag with HR21-700

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

vpr632

Original poster
Aug 19, 2007
hi guys,

i just recently ordered D* and im more than happy with the service except for the fact my HR21-700 HD DVR receiver has lag when im in the guide. changing channels or even when i hit any feature on the remote. is this an issue concerning my receiver or my remote. i also have two other H21-200 HD receivers that work flawlessly. Please the advice/help would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to Satellite Guys

As far as the HR21-700 goes, it is a bit slow. One thing you can check is if you have native mode resolution set. If so, this will slow down the channel changes. I would suggest outputing at a 720p or 1080i depending on the native resolution of your TV.

Every command with my remote on my hr21 was slow to react along with the receiver itself. I hated the clunky interface with DIRECTV receivers ,remotes and guides.

Does the AM21 make the entire HR21 interface slow or just switching channels? Does it only impact surfing the OTA channels or all channels?

I ask because I just signed up for Directv and assume I will be getting an hr21. I would also like to get the AM21 for the best possible local pic, but don't know if I would do that if it makes the hr21 sluggish.

Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)