Lamar Odom in Coma

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
I'm posting this from my Kindle Fire,so I have no access to linking this news to an article,but the Daily Mail is reporting that Lamar Odom was found unresponsive in a Las Vegas brothel. More to follow.

I'll let you guys explore all of the other Daily Mail articles related to the Lamar Odom situation,I'm not posting any links to them,& we all know that he was married to a Kardashian.

I saw several articles about this last night, but none of them said he was in a coma.
Mainly stating he was flown to a hospital, which later was changed to taken in an ambulance, so there's all kinds of missing information going around about it.

Amyways, none of this surprises anyone, does it ?

CNN reported he is fighting for his life. Kidney failure, he is breathing through a respirator and heart problems. I have a strange feeling he will not be around too much longer. Very sad story. Seems like he has been fighting drug issues his entire life and never truly go the help he needed.

I just have to ask. I do not follow basketball much. Was he still an active player? Did the NBA know about this? Any testing done by the NBA?

Does it bother you we are getting this info from a sheriff ? smh
where is his privacy in all this ?

Because they were setting him up for arrest IF he was to pull through. This guy has had drug issues for years. IF you are going to arrest him to force him to rehab, I am ALL for it, but arrest him as a criminal because he is sick, that serious BS as far as I am concerned.

OK...off my soapbox.

I just have to ask. I do not follow basketball much. Was he still an active player? Did the NBA know about this? Any testing done by the NBA?

There had been rumors of trying to comeback as long as he was getting help. He has always been well liked as a teammate and in the locker room, but obviously, he could not stay clean.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts