Land of the Lost Marathon

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Sid and Marty Krofts classic 70's children's TV show is on SciFi right now. How'd I miss this. I would have loved to have watched it from the beginning.

S~

I remember watching this on Saturday mornings during re-runs... and used to get a kick out of them.

Ok, so what's the deal with the Dad? The episode where they get rid of him to bring in Uncle Jack was SO bad, LOL (not the rest of the series was much better ;)) "Oh no Dad, the time tunnel!!" as it twirls away never to be seen again. They don't even show his face for his 5s in the episode :p I did an IMDB look and almost none of them went anywhere after the series except for one or two.

-Mike

Have them all on DVD and the Shows are great. Avoid the Movie . We got a Sneak Preview. We saw parents leaving with kids after an hour . It's that bad. And it should have been a Rated R movie. It was awful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)