Large screen smartphone war wages on... Phablets rule!

mike123abc

Too many cables
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK
Sign me up for Android!

I think I'm in love. :up

Also, I'm thinkin' this might be reasonably priced, unless the carriers get to it first.

I wish I could find a quality Android smartphone with a 3 1/2" or 4" screen and a smaller overall footprint.

That looks great for an ultra portable tablet. It looks ridiculous for an every day phone though IMO.

Ugly looking compared to my white Note 2. Nuff said.

I rather wait on the N3

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I like that Razr M myself, little that I know about it. Alas, A&T doesn't offer it and Verizon is still a no-show (virtually) at my residence.

I can't see holding what amounts to a tablet mini to my ear. We each have a threshold. OTOH, carrying both a phone and separate tablet around is frustrating. I also like the GS3, trying to talk myself into that one which I think is still a bit too large for me. It would also be my first venture as a droid...

only thing offensive about phablets, is the stupid name!

Nobody in their right mind holds a "tablet phone" to their ear!
That's what your Bluetooth ear piece is for.

As for hip pockets & blue jeans, just say: no!
I've seen so many cracked screens on iPhones owned by 20-something little girls!
It's an epidemic.

Anole,

I must not be in my right mind. It isnt any bigger than an analog handset or cordless phone.

For me, it isn't uncomfortable or unwieldy me for others maybe.

Don't be too quick to judge I'd you haven't made a phone call with it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.x

Nobody in their right mind holds a "tablet phone" to their ear!
Kinda like people who use iPads as cameras/video recorders... I'm sure the people behind them love having their view blocked by those (which take two hands/arms to hold up).

Kinda like people who use iPads as cameras/video recorders... I'm sure the people behind them love having their view blocked by those (which take two hands/arms to hold up).
I agree that it's pretty silly but how is their view being blocked? All they need to do is look at the iPad screen to see what's there.

it's an epedemic ... of stupidity

Last week, friends went to some president Lincoln show at Disneyland (west coast).
The show started off with some live singing.
A lady two rows in front held up her iPad 'till about the 2/3rd point, when her arms were tired.
She then handed it to her husband who finished the recording.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)