Larger Icons

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tron2012

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 6, 2012
IL Suburbs
Wonder if they are sneaking in some larger program icons as part of their migration to a new UI later this year. Do not recall seeing wide format icons on my Hopper before. Just the regular square ones. Looks like the new UI will be displaying wider show icons.

< at about 2:50 in>

Attachments

• Icon.jpg
    Icon.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 182
why does you image show two different dvrs?

Not sure I understand "different DVRs". The image I attached was of my Hopper with Sling showing that for some reason one of the recordings is showing a wider icon than the other traditional square ones. Not two DvRs. Sorry I didn't make that clear. Unless you mean the video, too?? That's not mine, that's the prototype Dish introduced at CES this year.

Nice to see the Hopper can accommodate wider/mixed icons. Wish they all were wider.

Interesting on the mock up part. Looked pretty convincing as an active UI.

Maybe they just felt bad for Kevin Hart and made that one icon bigger because he's always getting jabs for being so small?!?!

Just seemed odd that this was the only large one. Like I said, maybe they are prepping for later on. Seems the Hopper can already accommodate the wider format so they're not developing smaller ones (or getting them from whatever company/service provides them). Only time will tell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts