Last Chance for $19.99/month Top 180--ends tomorrow

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bookwalk

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2005
As I understand it, the Dish Madness Promo of $19.99/month for 3 months of Top 180 ends tomorrow. It's a great deal and better, IMO, than the next one which is HBO free for 3 months. The Top 180 has some Encore Movie Channels as well as Western TMC movies.

I have only 2 Dish Club Referral numbers left (someone decided not to use) and that can save you $50 on the install--just PM me by clicking on my username and I will get a number to you.

bookwalk said:
As I understand it, the Dish Madness Promo of $19.99/month for 3 months of Top 180 ends tomorrow. It's a great deal and better, IMO, than the next one which is HBO free for 3 months. The Top 180 has some Encore Movie Channels as well as Western TMC movies.

I have only 2 Dish Club Referral numbers left (someone decided not to use) and that can save you $50 on the install--just PM me by clicking on my username and I will get a number to you.

For the fourth time, it's CLUBDISH! And I think you can stop with the begging. It's starting to get annoying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)