Last night's episode of 24

llzel

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
St Louis
anyone else in STL experience constant pixilation/freezing? I did with both my 722 and 612 HD sat feed and OTA through sat. Had to rewire OTA directly to TV to watch. Sent chat to tech support and they said they were aware of problem with Fox. blamed it on their feed, but my feed was fine OTA directly to TV.

anyone else in STL experience constant pixilation/freezing? I did with both my 722 and 612 HD sat feed and OTA through sat. Had to rewire OTA directly to TV to watch. Sent chat to tech support and they said they were aware of problem with Fox. blamed it on their feed, but my feed was fine OTA directly to TV.
Not here. OTA through 722.

I am just outside of St. Louis. I DVR'ed it and it was unwatchably bad. I am not sure what the live feed looked like, however, what I have on my box is terrible. I would have thought it was my signal from 118 tp 18 if I had just not had my LNB replaced and dish re-pointed Friday. You are not alone.............

This was a local problem, I believe it affected all feeds, sat, cable, and ota. Hopefully they will run it again, I did not watch, but from what I heard it was horrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts