Last Season of See on Apple TV+

bookworm370

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 11, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Just got the text message that the 1st episode of Season 3 of SEE is on Apple TV. It's the last season. I haven't watched it yet but I think that Momoa may be going to town!

I watched the first two, but was getting bored about 20 minutes into the first ep. of 3.

I watched the first two, but was getting bored about 20 minutes into the first ep. of 3.
I had the same reaction, but season 1 does get better as you go into it, they have to build up the back stories. Season 2 was much better as you already had history to work from and could relate.

It's like most of the heady stuff that Apple produces. They produce not for the mass consumer but for the West Winger's in all of us.

They should change the name to "Can't See" Most of last ep was night scenes so dark you could not tell what was going on. In the digital age, there is no excuse for that. Same thing that happened a lot on Outer Range.

It was bugging me that I couldn’t figure out the voice of the Mad Midnight Bomber Who Bombs at Midnight (a.k.a. Tormada)… Then it hit me, the reunion of Jason Mamoa and David Hewlett! Dr. Rodney gets to play a Mad Doctor this time!

Reactions: bookworm370

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts