Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

Ceas2182

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Dec 18, 2004
Disneyland, Cali
I really love his show on late night... It's really funny what he says every night. I'm one of the "Cheeky we monkeys!" I now watch Conan on NBC and the switch it to CBS to Craigy... Does anyone like his show in here? :)

I don't like Jimmy Fallon for some reason... I think he's trying to hard! He keeps reading!!!

Last edited:
Wow Craig Ferguson still on the air? Had no idea since he does nothing for me.

I like Craig, he's got a silly sense of humor I like! :)

Jimmy Fallon is hopeless, best thing about that show is the band, The Roots. It will be interesting to see how long NBC gives him...

Craig is getting much better, but he's still corny. I loved his spoof of the They Might Be Giants they started with last night. HD would be nice. Much funny than Conan.

We never did get to see who was really in the horse. For the most part a great finally. Not sure I liked the Newhart dream sequence callback. There will never be another late show as great as Ferguson made it. He really is a comic genius in a subtle way. I will miss his Late Late Show version.

We never did get to see who was really in the horse. For the most part a great finally. Not sure I liked the Newhart dream sequence callback. There will never be another late show as great as Ferguson made it. He really is a comic genius in a subtle way. I will miss his Late Late Show version.
I wonder if the folks ( there were probably several over the years) who were the horse showed up in the opening montage. I thought is was a great ending..til the ending, and I too, will miss it. I wonder if he had many writers...probably not since he never used hardly any of it anyway.

I wonder if the folks ( there were probably several over the years) who were the horse showed up in the opening montage. I thought is was a great ending..til the ending, and I too, will miss it. I wonder if he had many writers...probably not since he never used hardly any of it anyway.
"The humans playing Secretariat were Joseph Bolter in the front and Ryan McGowan in the back." According the the wiki. They were both PA's on the show.

They also were credited every show as being Secretariat.

"The humans playing Secretariat were Joseph Bolter in the front and Ryan McGowan in the back." According the the wiki. They were both PA's on the show.

They also were credited every show as being Secretariat.
Ok, nice to know.

Note: If you want to record the guest hosts make sure to set a new timer. The old timer did not pick up the show this week with Drew Carey hosting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)