Latino Bonus Pack; Still No Go for Welcome Pack?

Mojo Jojo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2009
US
I noticed that the Latino Bonus Pack actually went down in price. I believe it was $17/month and is now $9.99/month. While this still is somewhat expensive, I think we would try it with the Welcome Pack just for the Sirius XM channels. I am not sure why some of the audio channels (Muzak) ones are not included. Disney XD would be another excuse to get it for an extra channel for the kids to watch when they visit. I noticed that Smart Pack can add it but not Welcome Pack. Why? Is it because of the sports channels? I mean that seems silly just like when they would not allow Dish Movie Pack when it was Blockbuster @ Home. Seems like a loss of money that could be gained. FMI: http://www.dish.com/latino/#latinoBonusPack

Reactions: pattykay
Interesting, the problem it will be cost lest than the DishLatino clasico o Dos. Bonus now listing Antena 3, but not a dominican channel and CINESONY. any way DishLatino package are overprice. Except this one.

I noticed that the Latino Bonus Pack actually went down in price. I believe it was $17/month and is now $9.99/month. While this still is somewhat expensive, I think we would try it with the Welcome Pack just for the Sirius XM channels. I am not sure why some of the audio channels (Muzak) ones are not included. Disney XD would be another excuse to get it for an extra channel for the kids to watch when they visit. I noticed that Smart Pack can add it but not Welcome Pack. Why? Is it because of the sports channels? I mean that seems silly just like when they would not allow Dish Movie Pack when it was Blockbuster @ Home. Seems like a loss of money that could be gained. FMI: http://www.dish.com/latino/#latinoBonusPack
Nice catch! I would also like to add this package, for the same reasons you listed. Maybe if enough Welcome Pack subscribers request it, Dish will change their minds and allow us to add it.

Reactions: Mojo Jojo
anyone heard of international basic for 10 bucks? they have that too for welcome pack . dunno the channels.
just saw it via my dish

anyone heard of international basic for 10 bucks? they have that too for welcome pack . dunno the channels.
just saw it via my dish

i added International Pack for $5.00 per month, but required a international channel, i will remove because Eurochannel are no longer available. The interesting is that until the last month a Russian language movie channel was in perpetual free-preview, i liked, but DISH drop all Russian channel.

By the way, i am interest in the bonus pack for 9.99 per month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)