Latino Max HD Channels not on Remote Access

hardhead

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 18, 2008
After the launch of new HD yesterday I switched to Dish Latino Max HD so I could have access to more soccer stations, including FSC HD. First, I noticed that the new HD channels (in the 5300 range) are not availible to be mapped to their low-number SD counterparts. That's fine--I updated my favorite channels in my guide.

But here's my (still unresolved) problem: now all the HD stations between 5300-5399 are not showing up in the DISH remote access page (@ dish.sling.com). Unfortunately, right now, this means I can't set new timers remotely. Is there any way to get these to come up?

(So far, I've had no luck and no definitive answer from DISH tech support.)

Yep, they don't show there. Call and complain that's all I can suggest. I've called and complained with no luck at all about the 5300 range not being treated the same way as the 9400 range. No mapdowns and not showing in the Dish Remote Access.

Yep, they don't show there. Call and complain that's all I can suggest. I've called and complained with no luck at all about the 5300 range not being treated the same way as the 9400 range. No mapdowns and not showing in the Dish Remote Access.

Thanks for the confirmation. After unsuccessfully talking to a couple techs online, they referred my case to the engineering department. I was told there is no way to follow up, but they'll be in touch. I guess I shouldn't hold my breath about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)