Lease Agreement

Status
Please reply by conversation.

egnlsn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 22, 2007
Taylorsville, UT
I have an HR21, an H21, and a D11. I will be adding an HR22 shortly. Can I just exchange my HR21 for an H21 without having to pay another leasing fee?

I'd just keep your HR21. Why give it up? You are already paying for HD and DVR service.
I think he misspoke and wanted to replace the H21 with an HR22. I do wonder about this as well because I plan on replacing my R22 & H20 with with a new HR22.

I just upgraded my owned H10 to an HR20. (Don't ask, it's too complicated to explain...that's what they sent me.) The HR20 is leased even though they didn't charge me a penny for even the shipping and handling.

I have an HR21, an H21, and a D11. I will be adding an HR22 shortly. Can I just exchange my HR21 for an H21 without having to pay another leasing fee?

By leasing fee, I'm assuming you mean the $4.99 for each receiver after the first. If so, then yes, exchanging a receiver (activating one and deactivating the other) will not incur an additional fee. It will, however, restart your two year contract.

By leasing fee, I'm assuming you mean the $4.99 for each receiver after the first. If so, then yes, exchanging a receiver (activating one and deactivating the other) will not incur an additional fee. It will, however, restart your two year contract.

However, it only starts your contract on that particular rec.

Yep. Just went through this with the upgrade of my H10. I now have a new two-year commitment to DirecTV. I had it down to about 9 months or so until two weeks ago. They were up front and told me right off the bat that would be the situation. Since I've been with DirecTV almost 10 years straight I don't find another two-year commitment that big of a deal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts