Least favorite teams

With my favorites being Indiana U., Oakland Raiders, Chicago White Sox, Golden State Warriors, and Milwaukee Brewers, here are the teams I love to hate...

NFL
All other AFC West Teams
New England...That was a F**king fumble, not an incomplete pass!!!!!
Pittsburgh Steelers
Dallas Cowboys...They have never been "America's Team" in my eyes.

College
Purdue
Michigan
Michigan State
Florida State
Kentucky

MLB
Chicago Cubs
New York Yankees
Minnesota Twins
Detroit Tigers

NBA
Lakers
Clippers
Sacramento
Dallas

I think there are two ways of looking at this. One is just to list the rivals of the teams you like. The other is to list, as the thread starter and some others have, teams that have characteristics you don't like. That is a better way, IMHO.

NFL: Pittsburgh. 1976 was over in 1976. How long do they live on that one era?

About as long as Reds fans do, unfortunately.

Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers
Baltimore Ravens
Chicago Cubs
Boston Red Sox
Indianapolis Colts
Atlanta Braves
St. Louis Cardinals
Cleveland Indians
Los Angeles Angels
San Francisco 49ers
Nashville Predators
OSU and Michigan football
Stanford football
the NBA
anyone who knocks me out of the NCAA basketball pool

First three are interchangeable, proportional to their current success.

What about Ron Hextall?

As a Rangers fan, I thought you'd put Hextall up there, especially when he was with the Flyers.

I saw Ron Hextall play a little and yes he was bad, but he was more of a hothead who lost his mind on occasion. According to my dad there was no comparison, though...Billy Smith was absolute evil.

Sandra

With only a few exceptions, pretty much all teams other than the Michigan Wolverines, Detroit Red Wings, and Detroit Tigers suck equally...and if your team plays my team (aka those who have been touched by God), they are the Devil's own hell spawn.:devil:

However, there may be a special place in hell for the William Clay Ford and family, owners, and destroyers, of the Detroit Lions for more than 40 years.:devil::devil:

On a positive note, now that we've moved to the Dallas area I am quickly warming up to the Dallas Stars and the Dallas Cowboys.:love

About as long as Reds fans do, unfortunately.

I get that. But baseball and football are different and Cincinnati and Pittsburgh fans are different.

The Steelers were one of the worst franchises in all of sports for decades. Then they had a short 6 year generation where they won 4 championships, ending in the late 1970s. They have been, at best, mediocre since. But Pittsburgh fans act like, and actually believe, that the Steelers are among the elite teams.

The Reds of the 1970s were at least among the best baseball teams of all times, if not the best, and probably under-perfromed in winning only 2 championships. While Reds fans still live through that era, and probably always will until people my age and a little younger pass on, nobody imputes that era to say that Cincinnati is something today.

I get that. But baseball and football are different and Cincinnati and Pittsburgh fans are different.

The Steelers were one of the worst franchises in all of sports for decades. Then they had a short 6 year generation where they won 4 championships, ending in the late 1970s. They have been, at best, mediocre since. But Pittsburgh fans act like, and actually believe, that the Steelers are among the elite teams.

The Reds of the 1970s were at least among the best baseball teams of all times, if not the best, and probably under-perfromed in winning only 2 championships. While Reds fans still live through that era, and probably always will until people my age and a little younger pass on, nobody imputes that era to say that Cincinnati is something today.

Are you that guy from DBSForums who hates Big East Football?

...nobody imputes that era to say that Cincinnati is something today.

True. That is the main difference between the two.

Although, I would say that the Steelers are something today. They certainly aren't one of the elite teams, but their fans sure think they are. They think the NFL world revolves around them. Just my personal observation.

No, I'm the guy from DBSForums that recognizes Leastleftover football for what it is.

To paraphrase Dennis Green,

You are who I THOUGHT you were!

Your name had me wondering, 'Is that the Leastleftovers guy from DBSForums...'

And I was right!

I haven't seen you in a while.

How are you doing?

I'm also a fellow DBSForums member who came over here, along with Sandra, BillDel, and the others.

Remember me?

I'm the guy who called you out after the Fiesta Bowl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)