C-h-e-a-t-e-r-s

FORFEIT all said games; forfeit all team & individual awards and honors; forfeit all draft picks for at least 2 seasons; no trade approvals; suspend at least the coaches and maybe the owner as well for two seasons without pay, force reinstatement hearings; refund ticket prices to anyone that claims for at least the games listed. $REAL FINES$ = $2 - $5 MILLION EACH OFFENSE - EACH (coaches & owner) !

FORFEIT all said games; forfeit all team & individual awards and honors; forfeit all draft picks for at least 2 seasons; no trade approvals; suspend at least the coaches and maybe the owner as well for two seasons without pay, force reinstatement hearings; refund ticket prices to anyone that claims for at least the games listed. $REAL FINES$ = $2 - $5 MILLION EACH OFFENSE - EACH (coaches & owner) !
AMEN!:clap:clap:clap:clap

LOL; don't know but as long as they REALLY make a punishment statement here is all I care about; but we know it will be some laughable slap on the wrist !

OPhyiscally take those SB trophies out of their office and give them to their SB opponents or the Colts. LOL Ban Bellicheat like PETE ROSE!! This is far worse than anything Charlie Hustle ever did.

OPhyiscally take those SB trophies out of their office and give them to their SB opponents or the Colts. LOL Ban Bellicheat like PETE ROSE!! This is far worse than anything Charlie Hustle ever did.

You can't compare the 2. Pete Rose never cheated. Broke a baseball rule yes, cheated, no.

From what is being talked about on the radio this morning, it's much about nothing and most don't expect ANYTHING to be done.

Jimbo

ONLY because they are the prized franchise in the NFL. Can you IMAGINE what they...as in the NFL.... would have done to the Oakland Raiders IF.....and I say BIG IF...they were doing the same thing and winning Super Bowl and making all those AFC championship games...??!!

Shame they had to pull that, I really doubt that it reeped the rewards that a lot of people think that it did or that the Pats expected IMHO.

Much ado about nothing & i'm a Dolphin fan!

Let it die !

Pats win becuase they have the premier Coach/QB combo in the league.

NO...they CLEARLY broke the rules. Sorry, IF there are rules for players to follow, the rules for TEAMS should ALSO apply.

There is one quote that is missed in that video I linked. Cartman has to follow a student who runs out into the hall.

He tells the class to practice their media forgiveness speech "It wasn't that big of a deal"

I don't think they will do anything with these new tapes that show they were doing what we already know they were doing. However if that phantom tape of the Rams walk through before the super bowl ever shows up........

I don't think they will do anything with these new tapes that show they were doing what we already know they were doing. However if that phantom tape of the Rams walk through before the super bowl ever shows up........

Well....sort of. IF the NFL ALREADY knew about these....then you are right, they already handed out punishment...weak as hell punishment....but punishment none the less. BUT, if this is NEW INFO WITH NEW TAPES....well then ALL bets are off and they should be delt with and made an example of.

Also it is rumored that the superbowl with the Ram the Pats taped their walk through. I still think the NFL would do nothing it is all about ownership.

Now if the niners had done the samething they would be suspended for two seasons why because the Niners have the Dorks as owners.

Ok, Im a Jet fan here. Biased yes. Butw hat I dont understand is that the Pats, as we know, are damn good. Very possibly one of the best teams ever before this scandal.

Why in the world a team with all this talent and a great( I hate this guy) coach resort to this crap?

Thank god it was one of those days and the giants pulled out an Alcoa finish!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)