C-h-e-a-t-e-r-s

The Patriots physically beat the sh*t out of the Rams in that game, The defense won them that game and a 2 minute drill, which has nothing to do with a walkthrough being watched. Why didn't the genius Martz have them removed. If the Rams did not know until Saturday what they were doing Sunday, than they were under prepared. Martz is an idiot and the reason the Rams lost.

After watching this genius in Detroit for the last few seasons, I've come to the conclusion that this guy's talent had a name, and it was Marshall Faulk. Martz maybe the most overblown (in terms or reputation) offensive coordinator in football today. His part in keeping the Lions down cannot be understated. I blame the idiots that hired him in Detroit equally.

The Patriots physically beat the sh*t out of the Rams in that game, The defense won them that game and a 2 minute drill, which has nothing to do with a walkthrough being watched. Why didn't the genius Martz have them removed. If the Rams did not know until Saturday what they were doing Sunday, than they were under prepared. Martz is an idiot and the reason the Rams lost.

Then how did they win with only 3 seconds left in the game. Physical domination would be show that they won by 3-4 touchdowns.

They watched for the plays they were informed of and that is an advantage. The league is just sweeping it under the rug. so *shrug*

Then how did they win with only 3 seconds left in the game. Physical domination would be show that they won by 3-4 touchdowns.

They watched for the plays they were informed of and that is an advantage. The league is just sweeping it under the rug. so *shrug*

Let it go.
You lost, we won.
:D

Let it go.
You lost, we won.

LOL, you play for them personally:D?

Just like I refuse to watch the Cardinals baseball team this year because they went out of their way to hire people listed on the Mitchel report. You should be ashamed of your pats.

Let it go.
You lost, we won.

See its not even the past that bugs me as I do think the practice was widespread. Its the fact that the NFL said ok everyone we know its going on out there but we are sending out this memo and you all have to stop.

The fact that the Pats saw the memo and then did it again was stupid. It was like begging for a kick in the nuts.

Look Jimmy Johnson said hey we did the same thing! But noone cares. Do we hear the teams the Cowboys beat screaming for rings? No. (not that I know of anyway.) Because outside of Jimmy saying oh yeah we did it there isnt any other proof. The Pats allowed this to become an issue. Thats whats most frustrating.

here is a great article about it (todays paper) (and no st. Louis residents do not know how to let things go. Look at the 85 world series, we still blame that poor ump for the blown call. )

STLtoday - Burwell: Getting tougher to keep NFL image clean

Here is a better article, written by someone who actually knows something about football, instead of some homer reporter who couldn't stick nationally.

ESPN - Spygate tapes simply streamlined the scouting process - NFL

Oh, and her is what Martz says:

"Let me make this clear – we lost to the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl because we turned the ball over three times. If there was anything obtained from our walk-thru from a casual observer that happened to be present, then that was just part of those walk-thrus and that environment.

Mike Martz on Super Bowl XXXVI walkthrough - Reiss' Pieces - Boston.com

This was over, than Fat boy Tomase and the Herald decided to flush their ethics down the toilet and print a Bullsh!t story. And now you have morons like Mark Schlereth and Chris Carter saying ignorant things, the ESPN sheep believe what they say.

I don't know why it bothers you, Boston area DTV, I could care less what other teams fans think? Why do you care what ESPN thinks? Who do you knows more about football, Trey Wingo or Howie Long? Mike Greenburg or Jimmy Johnson?

Here is a better article, written by someone who actually knows something about football, instead of some homer reporter who couldn't stick nationally.

ESPN - Spygate tapes simply streamlined the scouting process - NFL

Oh, and her is what Martz says:

Mike Martz on Super Bowl XXXVI walkthrough - Reiss' Pieces - Boston.com

This was over, than Fat boy Tomase and the Herald decided to flush their ethics down the toilet and print a Bullsh!t story. And now you have morons like Mark Schlereth and Chris Carter saying ignorant things, the ESPN sheep believe what they say.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3227592

I don't know why it bothers you, Boston area DTV, I could care less what other teams fans think? Why do you care what ESPN thinks? Who do you knows more about football, Trey Wingo or Howie Long? Mike Greenburg or Jimmy Johnson?

How about Kurt Warner? He is one of the guys who want's to keep investigating it as well. And he was behind center when It happened. If anyone knew something looked odd it would have been him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3227592

How about Kurt Warner? He is one of the guys who want's to keep investigating it as well. And he was behind center when It happened. If anyone knew something looked odd it would have been him.

ESPN - Ex-Ram Warner wants NFL to expand probe of Patriots - NFL

Screw him, he was a flash in the pan, never was to has been in 2 seasons.

I'll tell you how you lost, Kurt. Ty Law, Otis Smith and Lawyer Milloy absolutely physically intimidated, Tory Holy, Issac Bruce and "a dynasty begins tonight" Ricky Proehl. When they wanted to go down without contact, the football players on the Patriots , would not let them. When the wusses tried to get out of bounds without contact, they would not let them. Rams wanted to play finesse and the Pats would not let them.

LOL, you play for them personally:D?

Just like I refuse to watch the Cardinals baseball team this year because they went out of their way to hire people listed on the Mitchel report. You should be ashamed of your pats.

I watch sports for entertainment, not for morality.

As much as Goodell wants everyone to forget about this and move on, the NFL and their fans need to have some sort of closure on the blatant cheating by the Pats. The easiest way to do this is to suspend Belichick and move on. How much the taping actually benefited the outcome of the games is besides the point since it is impossible to know for sure as the above Boston Globe article suggests. Cheating should not be tolerated in any way in any sport and repricutions need to be made.

As much as Goodell wants everyone to forget about this and move on, the NFL and their fans need to have some sort of closure on the blatant cheating by the Pats. The easiest way to do this is to suspend Belichick and move on. How much the taping actually benefited the outcome of the games is besides the point since it is impossible to know for sure as the above Boston Globe article suggests. Cheating should not be tolerated in any way in any sport and repricutions need to be made.

Should Crennel be suspended also? How about Mangini? Do you want Weiss fired from Notre Dame?

Do you understand what "spygate" was, maybe you should reread the Jeremy Green article I posted.

Should Crennel be suspended also? How about Mangini? Do you want Weiss fired from Notre Dame?

Do you understand what "spygate" was, maybe you should reread the Jeremy Green article I posted.

Yup make examples out of all of them. Only way to stop it in the future.

Lets see if I cheat I can win 3 super bowls and All I lose is a draft pick and 750k. Hmmmmm.... not a very tough decision IMO.

Should we fire EVERYONE in baseball for "knowing" about steroids. You've got to go after the main guy in charge of orchestrating this mess and that was Belicheat.

Should we fire EVERYONE in baseball for "knowing" about steroids. You've got to go after the main guy in charge of orchestrating this mess and that was Belicheat.

I assumed that you knew about football, guess the old adage about assuming applies here.

I know it sucks for you, that if you guys would of supported the Browns better, and Modell would of not moved them. You could of be what the Patriots are now, sorry sucks for you. Guess that is just Cleveland for you.

Listen, do you actually believe other coaches don't have some actually do this DURING a game with binoculars and a pencil and parer? Shanahan has already admitted that is what they do. Former New York Jets employee and unfortunately current commissioner Goodell said that stealing the signs in not not problem, but in the area that they taped these from.

Screw him, he was a flash in the pan, never was to has been in 2 seasons.

I'll tell you how you lost, Kurt. Ty Law, Otis Smith and Lawyer Milloy absolutely physically intimidated, Tory Holy, Issac Bruce and "a dynasty begins tonight" Ricky Proehl. When they wanted to go down without contact, the football players on the Patriots , would not let them. When the wusses tried to get out of bounds without contact, they would not let them. Rams wanted to play finesse and the Pats would not let them.

and the refs should have tossed a flag on about every pass play. also our coach forgot we had marshall faulk, THAT, i think is why we lost. Why was faulk not a much bigger part of the game plan was stupid.

I assumed that you knew about football, guess the old adage about assuming applies here.

I know it sucks for you, that if you guys would of supported the Browns better, and Modell would of not moved them. You could of be what the Patriots are now, sorry sucks for you. Guess that is just Cleveland for you.

Listen, do you actually believe other coaches don't have some actually do this DURINGa game with binoculars and a pencil and parer? Shanahan has already admitted that is what they do. Former New York Jets employee and unfortunately current commissioner Goodell said that stealing the signs in not not problem, but in the area that they taped these from.

Huh? Are you kidding me? Apparently, YOU are the one who knows very little about Football. :rolleyes: If you had any sense of the history of the NFL, you would easily know that Cleveland Brown's fans are among the most loyal fans in the entire league! We always supported our team and packed the old Municipal Stadium to its capacity limits every Sunday before the team moved and still do currently. We've stuck with our team through thick and thin and the move was under no fault of the fans. Instead it was more of a political move with Modell and company. I realize this is hard for you to understand as Boston is just starting to become acquainted with the game of football and all. :rolleyes:

I remember the level of passion that the Patriots inspired amongst fans before they started winning: none. This was a team that was all but set to move to Hartford and no one in Boston blinked. Even when they went to the Super Bowl in 1997 no one in New England cared. No one even really started rooting for them until they won their second Super Bowl and could legitimately claim to be a dynasty. But yeah, all you bandwagon Pat's fans are die-hard now that they're good, even if it comes in the form of cheating. Congratulations. :clap....

Huh? Are you kidding me? Apparently, YOU are the one who knows very little about Football. :rolleyes: If you had any sense of the history of the NFL, you would easily know that Cleveland Brown's fans are among the most loyal fans in the entire league! We always supported our team and packed the old Municipal Stadium to its capacity limits every Sunday before the team moved and still do currently. We've stuck with our team through thick and thin and the move was under no fault of the fans. Instead it was more of a political move with Modell and company. I realize this is hard for you to understand as Boston is just starting to become acquainted with the game of football and all. :rolleyes:

I remember the level of passion that the Patriots inspired amongst fans before they started winning: none. This was a team that was all but set to move to Hartford and no one in Boston blinked. Even when they went to the Super Bowl in 1997 no one in New England cared. No one even really started rooting for them until they won their second Super Bowl and could legitimately claim to be a dynasty. But yeah, all you bandwagon Pat's fans are die-hard now that they're good, even if it comes in the form of cheating. Congratulations. :clap....

Considering half of the Superdome in 1986 was filled with Patriots fans. Of course what would Cleveland fan know about the Superbowl, anyway.

I will also let you in on a little secret. Hartford, Connecticut is part of NEW ENGLAND.

Your team is so desperate to be like the Patriots they hired the D.C. of that team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)