C-h-e-a-t-e-r-s

Embrace the hate, I LOVE IT!

Attention delusional hypocrite Cowboy fans: JJ admitted they did same thing, you want their Superbowls strictened?

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/patriots/?p=2202&srvc=home&position=recent

Q: Did you ever steal signals?

JJ: Oh in a heartbeat, yeah. Yes I did.

Q: Via video, Jimmy? Or no?

JJ: Oh yeah, I did it with video and so did a lot of other teams in the league. Just to make sure that you could study it and take your time, because you’re going to play the other team the second time around. But a lot of coaches did it, this was commonplace.

Q: But did you do it by taping the signal caller?

JJ: Yeah.

Q: Oh you did.

JJ: That’s what I’m saying. I was saying one of Marty Schottenheimer’s scouts, Mark Hatley, who has passed away now, Mark told me that’s how they did it, and Howard Mudd their offensive line coach with Kansas City, who now coaches for Tony Dungy, he was the best in the entire league at stealing signals.

Q: Where’d you put your guy who was videotaping? Where was he?

JJ: My guy was up with my camera crew in the press box. So you’d just put an extra camera up with your camera crew in the press box who zoomed in on the signal callers. That’s the best way to do it, but anyway you can’t always do that because the press box camera crew might be on the same side as the opposing team. If they’re on the same side as the opposing team that’s when you need to do it from the sideline.

And Raider fans: TUCK YOU!:neener

I bet you will find that many teams did the same thing. The only difference is they did not get caught like the Pat's did.

Ok New England guy here who was a major Pats fan, but now isnt so sure.

I dont know what to think. It sucks that they did this. These tapes to ME are just more of the same of what we knew. There isnt anything new here. We all knew they did those things.

Im sure the habit just started when he was here with NE and not when he was with the Jets or the Brown..oh pahlease.

So my stance is this. They SBs are tainted. The teams image is destroyed. But ther is no Rams tape and thus nothing new to talk about.

Also it is rumored that the superbowl with the Ram the Pats taped their walk through. I still think the NFL would do nothing it is all about ownership.

Now if the niners had done the samething they would be suspended for two seasons why because the Niners have the Dorks as owners.

Didnt the Niner just get caught for cheating with Lance Briggs?

Didnt the Niner just get caught for cheating with Lance Briggs?

Well no their is no proof of tempering, but the niners being dork team still got the book throwen at them. The only tape the league has is a call on the agent answering thingy stating they want to talk about a player in the niner staff.

Ok, Im a Jet fan here. Biased yes. Butw hat I dont understand is that the Pats, as we know, are damn good. Very possibly one of the best teams ever before this scandal.

Why in the world a team with all this talent and a great( I hate this guy) coach resort to this crap?

Thank god it was one of those days and the giants pulled out an Alcoa finish!

Could it be that CHEATING is what made them great? Who knows....we might never know.... BUT, the fact remains...they BROKE A RULE IN THE NFL....period. The real issue is....is this NEW stuff or the OTHER stuff that was out there...?

raiders.jpg

Attachments

• pats1.jpg
    pats1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 107
Well I was replying to the post(s) I saw where people were claiming that the stories out there were saying the tapes show nothing, but... (as I typed they are now gone)

ESPN - One tape turned over by Walsh shows Patriots also stole offensive signals - NFL

Mike Fish, is he Matt Walsh's dictaphone? I mean good god, anyone with any remnants of any brain activity knows that that at that time and presently, coach to quarterback radio is how offenses communicate.

Oh and they lost the game 30-10.

Well I was replying to the post(s) I saw where people were claiming that the stories out there were saying the tapes show nothing, but... (as I typed they are now gone)

ESPN - One tape turned over by Walsh shows Patriots also stole offensive signals - NFL

ANd great pic by the way; but he who claims others cry, know they just got caught and wish to divert attention!

Maybe instead of whining, you should just worry about your team getting better, or is this from "running up the score"?

Yep, he said we taped a few DEF signals; but nothing else. Then added the get out of jail free statement; "anything else was without my knowledge or approval:! YEAH RIGHT! So he's now a liar too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)