Led Zeppelin set for reunion gig in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
That should be some concert!

If you want some rare, live and legal tracks from a concert they did in Southampton in 1973, then go here:
BigO Worldwide

They do not keep stuff like this up forever, though. It's some awesome music, and includes a great medley of Whole Lotta Love (including Everybody Needs Somebody To Love, I Can't Quit You Baby, Let's Have A Party.

Cheers! :)

That should be some concert!

If you want some rare, live and legal tracks from a concert they did in Southampton in 1973, then go here:
BigO Worldwide

They do not keep stuff like this up forever, though. It's some awesome music, and includes a great medley of Whole Lotta Love (including Everybody Needs Somebody To Love, I Can't Quit You Baby, Let's Have A Party.

Cheers! :)

Great site! Thanks! :up

How are they going to find parking for all of those Camaros/Firebirds in London?

750 million? More than the entire population of the EU and US combined?

Sorry, I don't buy that.

That number seemed out of line to me also, just reporting what I heard on WCSX - FM, Detroit.
I'm not going, so I really don't give a crap.

There will probably be a DVD, at least I hope so. The last time I saw them was 1977, I believe. Tampa Bay Stadium, waited all day in the hot Florida sun. When they finally came on stage, a severe thunderstorm ruined everything. They played 4 songs, and quit because of the storm. The storm only lasted about fifteen minutes, and nobody left. LZ never came back on stage and rioting ensued. We got out as quick as we could, got back to our hotel room and watched the riot on tv. Wow!

I saw Paige and Plant when they did their little project together several years ago. Gosh, I think it must have been about 12-13 years ago now. It was a hell of a good concert!

I would love to buy that on DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts