Less Than 2 Days of Program Listings

Baltzer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 23, 2011
NE PA USA
Few hours ago I turned on TV and noticed the EPG was showing less then 2 days of listings. I have a 211k with a WD 1.5 EHD connected so I normally have 8 or 9 days of listings. I tried a "check switch" several times, then disconnected receiver from power for reset, also tried disconnecting EHD from the receiver (receiver shut down and then rebooted), then reconnected EHD (receiver again shut down and rebooted). None of this helped.

BUT, I can access and play my recordings and can make new recordings, so the receiver recognizes that the EHD is connected.

Another recent thread reported 211k problems and mentioned a recent software update that may have caused his problems.

Has anyone else had similar 211k problems?

Few hours ago I turned on TV and noticed the EPG was showing less then 2 days of listings. I have a 211k with a WD 1.5 EHD connected so I normally have 8 or 9 days of listings. I tried a "check switch" several times, then disconnected receiver from power for reset, also tried disconnecting EHD from the receiver (receiver shut down and then rebooted), then reconnected EHD (receiver again shut down and rebooted). None of this helped.

BUT, I can access and play my recordings and can make new recordings, so the receiver recognizes that the EHD is connected.

Another recent thread reported 211k problems and mentioned a recent software update that may have caused his problems.

Has anyone else had similar 211k problems?

What software are you running? Mine is L559 and I'm not having any problems with it.

Swung by the Facebook page to see if any recent posts had a DIRT reply,

"Hello (REDACTED). We would be more than happy to help you today! There is a known issue regarding the program guide only showing 2 days in the guide. Our engineers are working to get the issue resolved as soon as possible. - (REDACTED)"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"Hello (REDACTED). We would be more than happy to help you today! There is a known issue regarding the program guide only showing 2 days in the guide. Our engineers are working to get the issue resolved as soon as possible. - (REDACTED)"

Well, at least DISH is aware of the problem. Too bad a DIRT member couldn't let us know in this thread.

Well, at least DISH is aware of the problem. Too bad a DIRT member couldn't let us know in this thread.

Noticed one of my OTA subchannels guide just says "Digital Service", when it used to have listings. This started around the time this problem was reported. Hopefully they are related and I will get the guide info back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)