Let's see your Pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acerone

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 29, 2003
Long Island
I have a dog named Holly and she's a Pembroke Welsh Corgi.

Holly2.jpg

This is Bud. I want to be just like him when I grow up. :D

Attachments

• Bud.JPG
    Bud.JPG
    193.5 KB · Views: 178
that's sir, my english bull dog. sadly this july will be 2 years since i lost my buddy. lived a good long live. 10 1/2 years. still miss him.

Attachments

• sir1.jpg
    sir1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 155
This is Angel, I wanted to call him Stripe but my daughter wanted Angel.

Attachments

• HPIM2113.jpg
    HPIM2113.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 141
Here's Madison (aka Mad Dog), got here as a pound puppy when she was 9 months old, she's now 10 1/2 and still thinks she's a puppy.

Attachments

• maddog09149901.jpg
    maddog09149901.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 181
All 3 shots show my orange tabby I've had since he was born (stray momma cat dumped him off at my doorstep :( ). As you can tell, he's gotten pretty...uh..."bulky"

The 3rd shot is a recent addition. Yet another case of a stray mother cat, calico female about 14 months old, finding my house. She had her kittens here and I've since adopted said kittens.

Attachments

• canon pix 258.jpg
    canon pix 258.jpg
    313.6 KB · Views: 177
  • canon pix 274.jpg
    canon pix 274.jpg
    308.5 KB · Views: 164
  • canon pix 277.jpg
    canon pix 277.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 151
Here's my two:

They're 9 and 10 years old and still know how to cause a ruckus :D

Attachments

• whiskers.jpg
    whiskers.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 136
  • felix.jpg
    felix.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 135
Sorry about your loss.

Here's a shot of our dawg...Pippin, a 1-1/2yr old Boston Terrier. She's a rascal.

We also have a cat and fish...but the cat only comes out at night and the fish, well...

Attachments

• PippinPup.jpg
    PippinPup.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 157
  • PippinDog.jpg
    PippinDog.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 115
Here's my boys.. Titan (Mix from the pound, around 50lbs) and Odin (Full boxer, was 75lb @ 10 months).. I also have 2 cats, but lack pictures of them right now..

Attachments

• IMAGE_00001.jpg
    IMAGE_00001.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 143
Sorry about your loss.

Here's a shot of our dawg...Pippin, a 1-1/2yr old Boston Terrier. She's a rascal.

We also have a cat and fish...but the cat only comes out at night and the fish, well...

The neighbors had a boston and what a devil she was. She was an escape artist and could not stand being left home alone. They would lock the doggie door and she would somehow unlock it and get out into the back yard. One day I watched her squeeze her chubby little body through a sliver of space between a fence post and a wall. It was amazing. It was also very scary because she would escape and head for a very busy street not far away. Many neighbors spent time babysitting her when they found her wandering so she wouldnt get hurt.

Our male cat is in my avatar. He will be 5 years old this June. Hard to believe though. :) This pic was taken earlier this year.

The first attached picture is from last year.

The one with him on our bed was taken late last year. He LOVES to sleep!! The third picture is of our female cat.

We have a new puppy but she's too hyper to take a picture of.

My mom and stepdad have a 12 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi who looks like a watermelon. They also have a 2 year old Boxer.

Attachments

• DSC_00002.jpg
    DSC_00002.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 130
  • IMAGE_005.jpg
    IMAGE_005.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 134
  • Lucky.jpg
    Lucky.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 121
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts