Lifetime is BACK!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Chris Walker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2004
"Content forthcoming. Stay tuned for more details!"

:confused: Should be interesting

Last edited:
Hmm maybe the info I posted last night in the pub members area was correct after all. :)

I was starting to have my doubts.

Lifetime's "Dump Dish" page is gone too, they are advertising for "stop violence against women" now. Unless Charlie is now physically abusing Louise and the gals at Lifetime, I assume they worked something out.

Scott, I just went to the main lifetime site and notice the Dump Dish! banner was gone. I guess they haven't removed all of it yet. Should be interesting what type of agreement they came up with.

It could be our info was right Scott. It could also be where Dish explains what will be replacing Lifetime and LMN permenantly! At this point there is no way to tell. :)

See ya
Tony

Dang it DISH! Everyone who wants Lifetime has probably already switched to DIRECTV or cable! I can't believe they buckled at the last minute.

If you try clicking on the LifeTime Dump Dish Petition is says...

Stay tuned for more details!

Yes Tony it appears our information was very good. I am very happy with the quality of the information I have been getting (and reporting) lately. :)

chaddux said:
Dang it DISH! Everyone who wants Lifetime has probably already switched to DIRECTV or cable! I can't believe they buckled at the last minute.

Not true at all. My wife bitched about it on January 1st, but I hadn't heard about it again until last night. She said "honey there's a movie I really want to see, this is starting to get old". So I figured from that if this wasn't settled quickly, she'd start looking at the cable company. :rolleyes: Plus you don't know who buckled, Charlie probably wanted to keep the main Lifetime channel from day 1, he just didn't want the spinoffs. It should be interesting to see what they both have to say.

Well, I'm counting on this group to keep me informed on this subject. Since I've never had Lifetime in any of my favorites list, I didn't notice when it was removed and I'm not going to notice when it returns.

AARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH. This is going to be hell for the dealers tomorrow if it really truely is back. I know I have at least a dozen now former customers that are going to want their Dish Network back ASAP. The ones that went to cable shouldnt be a problem, since Time Warner doesnt have commitments, hopefully we can reactivate their accounts if it was less then 30 days since they canceled.

cablewithaview said:
Did either cave? did they say the hell with it because of today 01/31 was the so called deadline to replace Lifetime permently?

Lifetime would still be wanting us to dump Dish if they didn't reach an agreement.

Should be interesting to read both websites once they get their info up. I really hope they don't start the "we're great friends now!" BS after all this mudslinging. I predict Lifetime and LMN will be back, but no Real Women, so a compromise.

Last edited:
Scott Greczkowski said:
If only Lifetime returns then Lifetime Caved.

If both channels and Lifetime Real Women return then Dish caved.

Good point. I'm just hoping that the regular Lifetime channel comes back. If the others come fine. I don't care anymore. As I've said before, I've never watched this channel, but my wife does, and I've heard about it. Something about a hospital show that she likes. I don't know, but I know it makes for an easier conversation of why I'm adding a new HD Pak for another $5/mth when she can watch her stupid Lifetime shows.

JPointerWI said:
I wonder what will happen to WE and oxygen ?? and where will they put Lifetime now that the channel is taken ??

WE and Oxygen will be in AT120, Lifetime will go to channel 108. The channel hasn't been taken, they are just mirroring WE there.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts