Lifetime is BACK!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Chris Walker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 25, 2004
792
67
The other site is saying the channels will be up midnight EST. Lifetime will be AT60, and LMN is coming back AT180. Apparently this is on the retailer site?
 

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
100,213
18,828
Newington, CT
Lifetime and Lifetime Movie Networks will be launching January 31, 2006 as early as 9pm MST.

<FONT color=black>· Lifetime on channel 108 as part of AT 60 or better and Dish LATINO DOS or higher
·<FONT color=black> Lifetime Movie Network on channel 109 as part of AT 180 or higher
· Encore LOVE will continue to be available in free preview through February 28 on channel 126
· WE will continue to be available in free preview through February 28 on channel 125

DISH Network is pleased to have the #1 Women’s Network Back.
 

Chris Walker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 25, 2004
792
67
Scott Greczkowski said:
Lifetime and Lifetime Movie Networks will be launching January 31, 2006 as early as 9pm MST.

<FONT color=black>· Lifetime on channel 108 as part of AT 60 or better and Dish LATINO DOS or higher
·<FONT color=black> Lifetime Movie Network on channel 109 as part of AT 180 or higher
· Encore LOVE will continue to be available in free preview through February 28 on channel 126
· WE will continue to be available in free preview through February 28 on channel 125

DISH Network is pleased to have the #1 Women’s Network Back.

WE and Encore Love are now mirrored at channels 125 and 126.
 

Chris Walker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 25, 2004
792
67
TNGTony said:
BTW, Notice how LMN is now in AT180 and not in AT120. Oxygen took the place of LMN in AT120.

See ya
Tony

Which is where it belongs. I wonder if the inclusion of LMN was a last minute thing?
 

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
16,476
4,223
Norris, TN
Yeah, that is interesting. I'm sure we'll never know the details of the deal between Lifetime and Dish, but I would love to have been a fly on that wall. I'm sure that many others would as well.
 

Chris Walker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 25, 2004
792
67
lakebum431 said:
Yeah, that is interesting. I'm sure we'll never know the details of the deal between Lifetime and Dish, but I would love to have been a fly on that wall. I'm sure that many others would as well.

The Lifetime execs walking into the negotiating room with "Men Are Pigs" and "Dish Network is Scum" t-shirts on :D
 

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
16,476
4,223
Norris, TN
Hehe, Yeah, I would love to know what the final outcome was, as it very well may dictate what happens on future negotiations (on channels that I actually care about).
 

Tom Bombadil

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
May 5, 2005
3,601
1
Chicago-Milwaukee Region
I see the first movie on 109 LMN is:

"The Price of a Broken Heart"
A woman sues her husband's mistress on the basis of a North Carolina law designed to protect marriages from home-wreckers.

I don't know how we made it through January without this programming.
 

Chris Walker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 25, 2004
792
67
Tom Bombadil said:
I see the first movie on 109 LMN is:

"The Price of a Broken Heart"
A woman sues her husband's mistress on the basis of a North Carolina law designed to protect marriages from home-wreckers.

I don't know how we made it through January without this programming.

This information is important and vital to women's health and safety according to Lifetime and 50 women's groups :rolleyes:
 
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Top